Mike's Bremen Service Inc

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since September 2003

Mike's Bremen Service Inc. is a family owned and operated HVAC and Appliance service company in business since 1990. We offer FREE estimates for AC and Furnace installations! At Mike's, we care about our customers. Give us a call with any questions, we are happy to help!...

24 Heating & Cooling Inc

24 Heating & Cooling Inc offers heating and cooling service to residents and businesses in Chicago or other Chicagoland area. Our company is recognized for the quality of it's heating & air conditioning services in Chicago and greater Chicagoland area. We are the trusted local source for installation, repair, replacement, or troubleshooting and maintenance of furnaces (electric, gas, or propane), heat pumps, boilers, water heaters and radiators, other heating systems including baseboard heaters or radiant heating. Additional email - info@24heatingcooling.com.

02/23/2020

It went very well I truly trust their work from start to finish I couldn’t have been more pleased We have used Mike Bremen Service for over 15 years and have always been very satisfied with their professional service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of hot water tank & furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write an amazing review. We strive to maintain a great relationship with all of our customers and your loyalty is a great testament to our business. Thank you, Debbie Carrano Mike's Bremen Service, Inc.

10/11/2019

They were as wonderful as always - I have been a customer for over 20 years, and am highly satisfied with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace clean and check

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are so grateful for your continued business. Thank you for taking the time to review us! Debbie Carrano Mike's Bremen Service, Inc.

07/06/2019

First I would highly recommend "Mike's Bremen Service" . I recently found myself needing a new Furnace and Air Conditioner and Mike and his crew came to my rescue! They were very "Professional" in all respects. They supplied me with a very Competitive Quote after our initial consultation, where I was given multiple options, each of which was explained in detail to allow me to make a educated decis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and Air Conditioner

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so grateful for your business and also referring our company to your Mother-in-Law. We look forward to servicing your homes future needs. Debbie Carrano

01/10/2019

I called the company and explained the situation and they said the owner would not be reachable until the next day and it was 3:50pm? This company must work on very large profit margins. I used them in the past and will not be using them again!!! Please give realistic price ranges on the phone and don't overcharge the small jobs!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Mike's Bremen because my dryer did not have heat. I asked for a price range on the phone and when the guy came out he said it was the thermostat and needed to be replaced. It was only a thermostat fuse that was very small and I googled the cost for the fuse and it's only a $17 part and I was charged $158.95!! It only took about 12-15 from start to finish. My price was not at the low end of the price range that I was given on the phone and it was quick and the part was cheap then why not?

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our service. The price range that was quoted over the phone on the Dryer repair was a ball part estimate sight unseen of $120.00 to $150.00. Part prices can vary based on the make and model of the appliance. Our technician charged you $169.95 and gave you the $10.00-part discount without the coupon as a courtesy. That put t...

10/22/2018

really smooth. finished quicker than i thought they would. he checked to make sure furnace was working properly and took time to explain all functions. came with a new thermastat which was smaller than the old one, have wallpaper on wall and with smaller thermastat it was showing where wallpaper was missing. he went to truck and put a plate underneath thermastat to cover. been with mikes bremen fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new furnace

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our whole team take a lot of pride in our work. We also want to make sure all of our Customer's questions are answered before we leave. Thank you so much for an amazing review!

We repair all residential Heating,Air Conditioning, and Ventilation Systems. Proudly offering American Standard HVAC equipment, we come to your home to give you an accurate, FREE estimate on replacement. Our Appliance technicians repair all major home appliances, including washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, garbage disposals, and built-in microwaves. Mike's Bremen also repairs water heaters, sump pumps, and ejector pumps as well as replacements. We offer Rheem water heaters.

Window or Sleeve Air Conditioners, large commercial HVAC services, and small/counter-top appliances.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing