Design A Deck Inc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since July 2012

Here at Design-A-Deck Inc. we specialize in Custom Built Decks - Gazebos - Screen Rooms and Pergolas. We use the highest quality materials available coupled with the knowledge and skills that only a specialty company can provide. Todays decks are not always as simple as they use to be, with new installation methods and new material choices being introduced to market each and every year you need a partner with the dedication and knowledge that we bring to the table. ?Allow our team the opportunity to design and build your dream deck and put your mind at ease knowing you hired the best. We offer free consultations/estimates and look forward to working for you. List of Services: Decks Gazebos Screen Rooms Pergolas Deck Restoration/Staining Fences Sheds We take pride in every project and expertly craft them from start to finish on time and on budget....

Jansma's Pressure Washing Services

Here at Jansma's Pressure Washing Services take a lot of pride in doing quality work for our customers. I am the owner, Matt Jansma. This is 100% operated by me. I am the guy showing up to the job. I have been in the pressure washing business for 5 years total. The first two years were part time and really studying how the job needs to be done. The last 3 years this has been my full time job. Our services include house washing, concrete cleaning, roof cleaning, equipment washing (farming, trucks/trailers, decks and fences). Again, this is owner operated so I always strive for 100% satisfaction. We hope to hear from you soon! Thanks, Matt Jansma

05/06/2020

Design -A-Deck did a fantastic job. From start to finish the team was on it! I have to say, I’ve had a lot of service providers over the years and this team was by far..the best. Design, Quote, materials, timeline, all top of the line. Showed up on time everyday even when it was cold and snowed. Brandon and team, highly recommendable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace and build New Deck

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,architect

04/11/2020

We are SOOOOOO pleased with the outcome of our new decks, they are just beautiful! Your crew was so refreshing...they are really hard workers, and along the way it was such a delight to hear them laughing with each other, whistling, and they really seem to enjoy what they do

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace front and back deck.

04/01/2020

Design a deck re-did our huge deck using Azek products. The quality of work and final results were stunning and exceeded our expectations. the price was very reasonable and less than other offers. the professionalism and promptness of Brandon and all his wonderful workers are outstanding. This is the best crew we ever had working on our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-do the whole deck

09/04/2019

From beginning to end, we could not be happier with the quality, craftsmanship, design ideas and responsiveness of owner Brandon and his crew. They were a hard working crew - on time and kept the work area clean and neat. We highly recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New composite deck

08/09/2019

My experience with Brandon and Design-a-Deck was wonderful and I highly recommend this company. Brandon provided a thorough, objective explanation of the options without any sales pressure. He has been very responsive to all of my questions and his team did a good job and provided a quick installation. Several months after the installation, I noticed that the siding between the deck and the door h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Composite deck installation

CATEGORY decks

Deck builders, deck design, deck finishing, custom decks, outdoor living areas, decks, gazebos, screen rooms, deck restoration, fences, sheds, pergolas, brick pavers, retaining walls