BUDGET BLINDS of Mokena/Orland Park

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2010

Budget Blinds offers shop at home convenience for a large selection of window treatments including Blinds, Shades, Plantation Shutters, Draperies, and more. Financing options available....

Expert Window, Inc.

PROFESSIONAL DOOR & WINDOW INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS. Reduce energy costs and bring new light to your home! 25 Years of Window Experience. Top professionals you can trust! We offer a lifetime warranty on replacement windows, the best in the industry! Free Estimates - No High Pressure - Helpful Experts

11/09/2017

It went very well. Mark, the sales rep, showed us attractive, functional products. He was patient during the selection process and made practical suggestions. There was no attempt to up-charge or start high at the "dream" level and work downward. Each window covering turned out as expected, or better. The standout is a horizontal cellular shade in a frame. It covers the 8 foot slider, and can be p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved into a newly constructed home in September 2017. We needed privacy window treatments for three bedrooms, one bath, the dining room and an 8 foot slider. Half of these are double, side-by-side windows.

06/13/2016

Mark was very accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable.  We are very pleased with the end results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed blinds and shutters for kitchen (very involved work), living room and bedroom.

CATEGORY window treatments,hurricane shutters

12/27/2015

Considering I had no idea what I truly wanted the representative let me decided and made suggestions when I asked-no pressure.I had a nice selection of blinds, drapes, and colors to choose from. I was always kept informed of the order status and the installer was also prompt, professional, and did an excellent job. Before leaving he made sure I knew how to operate, maintain everything and had no q...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased twice, (September & November), for blinds being installed in my entire home. They did 2 bedrooms, the kitchen, dining room, living room, and office/tv room.

CATEGORY window treatments

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for the nice review! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you enjoy your beautiful new window treatments for years to come!

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
purchased and installed horizontal and vertical blinds and drapery.

01/17/2015

Mark was helpful and took time explaining the various options available on the shutters I ordered.  He brought up features I didn't even know about.  Delivery was on the date scheduled and they arrived within the window of time provided.  They look awesome!  Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Measured windows for shutters Explained various options and colors installed window treatments

CATEGORY window treatments

Hi [member name removed], thank you very much for the nice review! I hope you enjoy your beautiful new plantation shutters for many years to come! Mark

The services Budget Blinds offers are professional design, measurement, and installation of all types of interior window treatments and exterior solar solutions. We also offer warranty and repair services for window treatments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available