A Professional Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since September 2007

B Rated | 342 Reviews

A Professional Heating & Cooling is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 1980. Main Office located in Mokena Illinois, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Chicago and suburbs. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction. From the professionalism of our sales engineers, to the dedication of our field personnel, we are dedicated to delivering you the best. We take our responsibility very seriously when you place your trust in us. We pledge to always tell you up front what your cost will be to complete your job correctly. We make it a point to go over any details or limitations of the proposed system that will affect your enjoyment of the end result. You are told exactly what to expect up front. We back this philosophy with our exclusive written guarantee when choosing A Professional Heating & Cooling, Inc. to contract your job. “If at any time during the first year of installation, you are not 100% satisfied, with the performance of the equipment, our service or even our people, we will, within 30 days of your request, remove the system and cheerfully refund the entire amount of the contract.” Compare our guarantee with the limitations, fine print and exclusions other companies tend to use to back their work today. Others will typically guarantee only the functionality of the equipment--not your satisfaction with the process or that the finished job lives up to your expectations. This is why A Professional Heating & Cooling continues growing with more satisfied customers each and every year. Give us a call for your service needs and see what you've been missing. Read more: http://www.aprofessionalheating.com/webapp GetPage?pid=119#ixzz1ihpun06A All content may be subject to copyright by Online-Access, Inc. To view the Terms & Conditions, visit http://terms.online-access.com/webapp/GetPage?pid=1&CO=1....

Robert's General Masonry Repair

We are a masonry craftsman with over 25 years of experience in the field as a residential contractor. We have a high level of expertise in chimney repair/rebuilt, chimney crown restoration, grinding and tuck-pointing, caulking, lintel replacement and basement/foundation cracks repair by epoxy/flexfoam injection. My small crew and I take a great pride in our work.

12/21/2015

Got estimate.  Got better estimate elsewhere.  Did not use this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Received an estimate for furnace inspection cleaning but did not use this company.

12/14/2015

Very prompt and great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
21 Point Furnace Inspection.

11/24/2015

I purchased a voucher to A Professional Heating & Cooling for a $59 furnace inspection and cleaning. I never used the voucher, which expired in 2012. My understanding of the law is that after the promotional value of the voucher expires I should still be able to use the amount that I paid for the voucher toward services from this vendor. When I called A Professional to say that I wanted to use the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work was not done.

11/22/2015

Did not use for service. Completing review because Angie's List will not let me dismiss the nag on the home page without writing a review.

08/20/2015

Fair, could use a little more professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just cleaned the A/C unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installations heating & cooling, whole house humidifiers, ductwork modifications, duct cleaning, air sterilization, filters, carbon monoxide detector & heat pumps, furnaces, hot water boilers, steam boilers, hot water tanks, tank less water heaters, humidifiers, thermostats, air conditioners, air cleaners & hvac related equipment.

Please Inquire

Only on price of equipment
100% SATISFACTION