MB Renovations & Snow Removal

B 8 Reviews

Founded 2019 •

1304 Coyne Center Rd

MILAN, IL 61264

I am full service Home Improvement & renovations company specializing in kitchen, basement, bathroom, bedroom remodeling, laminate, hardwood, tile flooring, fix your existing deck or build new decks, storage sheds & more. I also do snow removal commercial and residential. No job to big or small. My goal being a business owner is to save customers money. I do travel pending on the job. I accept all major credit cards. Fully Insured. Give me a call today (563)210-8759 for all your home needs and let me come and give you a free estimate....

flooring (2)snow removal (1)hardwood flooring (1)tile installation (1)home remodeling (2)lawn & landscaping (2)countertop installation (2)garage building (1)home remodeling (1)

09/18/2020

The first day he was a no show, no call. He kept rescheduling, usually it was after waiting, then I would text to see what time he was showing up. He cut to much off in one spot. Then he broke thru top of counter screwing it down and neglected to tell us. I had him re-cut counter to fix his mistake of cutting to much off in one area. then when Mike installed it, he did not get it flush with the co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
countertops

CATEGORY countertops,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

Photo for MB Renovations & Snow Removal	 - 1304 Coyne Center Rd, MILAN, IL - 38886075

Their was never a no call no show. I set up a day and time with customer and specifically told her that we are working on a big remodel job and been working long days and late night to get completed. On the evening of estimate I was waiting for electrician to get done before I could leave remodel job due to have had the keys to home. I called and rescheduled and customer was ok with it. Went the n...

09/15/2020

The contractor ruined our cabinets and there are holes all over them so I'm more than likely going to lose 6,000 dollars on this. Hired MB Renovations to do a complete home remodel towards the end of June of 2020. The cabinets were off which in turn prevented the next contractor from completing the cabinets. With these being incorrect this also caused the countertop to be cut wrong. The original c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete home remodel

CATEGORY countertops,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

Deadline was not met customer was correct. But customer left out all the reasons why. Customers were very nice people loved working with them. They were not very knowledgeable in the home improvement and what to pick out for their remodel and had a budget. I personally took several hours of my own time and set up a day and time to meet at menards and help them pick out quality products and stay in...

09/14/2020

Just fine on time and under budget

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed load bearing interior wall

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

02/11/2020

Mike started the job promptly and worked very hard, even working on our toilet which wasn't included in the original quote! He was courteous to NOT work when grandchildren were taking naps. The job was well done, I think his restored grout work made the bathroom look BETTER than when it was newly done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic Tile

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

12/27/2019

The owner was good. His associates was not as good as him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed laminated flooring.

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

11/19/2019

Mike did a fabulous job. Attention to detail during installation and clean up during the job and afterwards was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring installed

CATEGORY flooring,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

08/28/2019

They did a correct work. They gave me a fair price and the quality was amazing. Everything was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

08/28/2019

Wonderful. They were early and got the job done. The driveway looks good and the pricing was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal.

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

I do home improvement, flooring, landscaping, decks and patios, snow removal, kitchen bath, basement, bedroom remodels, mowing etc.