DNB Concrete Raising

A21 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2014

14532 Kolmar Ave

Midlothian, IL 60445

We specialize in concrete raising. Our operators are highly skilled and experienced in raising concrete. We also offer caulking for cracks or to seal the gap between your house and concrete. We also offer power washing for your driveway, sidewalk, patio, and anything else you need cleaned....

Concrete Leveling (20)Concrete Driveways (6)Concrete Pouring and Repair (4)Patios (1)

11/04/2019

DNB showed up on time and did excellent work. Garage floor is now level. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveling/Mudjacking garage floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

07/15/2019

What a difference! When it rains the water flooded the sidewalk like a river. Also in the winter ice would form and be unsafe for walkers. James did an awesome job and solved the problem. His prices are more then fair and the quality of his work is exceptional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raising of 6 city blocks and apron leading to front stairs of condo building.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

05/14/2019

DNB Concrete Raising did an Outstanding job. They are really professional and very friendly. They also provided valuable advice regarding sealing some cracks and gaps. I highly recommend DNB Concrete Raising.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Raising and Leveling via Mud-Jacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

thank you for a great review, and your buisness.

04/23/2019

Excellent! From the first time I met James I realized I was working with an absolute professional. His price was great, he was on time and did an unbelievable job. What a wonderful experience! I can’t imagine there is anyone out there that is as good as DNB! STRONGLY RECOMMEND!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raise my concrete driveway at my garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

Thank you for your review and business.

09/22/2018

Excellent job. James explained exactly what he could do to raise our driveway. He set expectations regarding any areas that may not be as responsive to the process. DNB did an excellent job, the driveway looks fantastic. They cleaned the area thoroughly and called us back very promptly afterward for our follow-up question. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raising concrete driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveway, mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review and your business

06/25/2018

Great, very professional and timely

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mud jacking and concrete crack repair

CATEGORY concrete repair, mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

Thank you for the review and your business

04/25/2018

Very responsive and answered my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate provided

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

10/30/2017

Arrived on time and due to some weather issues James came back a few days later to seal up the patio for us as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had DNB take care of raising our concrete patio as well as our driveway area in front of the garage as well as on both sides of the garage. Turned out great and we are very happy with them. Recommend DNB and received the most affordable price to do the work compared to several other quotes we received.

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway, mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

10/05/2017

I spoke with James, on the phone, only to find out DNB does not service my area. Although no work was done, he was gracious and professional enough to allow me to pick his brain on the process and the approximate cost of my project, as I knew nothing about mudjacking. I appreciate the time he spent with me knowing there is nothing in it for him. No wonder he is getting A ratings. I'm asked if I wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the apron of my garage built up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2017

09/07/2017

They did a nice job. The end by the house needed to be raised about 5 inches or so. One piece cracked. We also used their $50 Angie's List coupon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the front sidewalk between the house and driveway raised which is 12 pieces.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

Concrete Raising. Mud Jacking. Caulking. Power Washing. Driveways. Patios. Walkways. Porches. Pool Decks. Stoops. Steps. Garage Floors. Interior Floors. Void Filling. Crack Repair.

concrete install