Cover Up Window Wells Inc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2009

Additional fax - (630) 681-8717....

Capa Construction

16  REVIEWS
Capa Construction

**WINTER DISCOUNT IF BOOKED THROUGH FEBRUARY FOR SPRING INSTALLATION** Fоr mоrе than four dесаdеѕ, Cара Construction hаѕ dеlіvеrеd high-quality products and еxсерtіоnаl service at the best vаluе tо our clients. Cара Cоnѕtruсtіоn ѕресіаlіzеѕ іn rеѕіdеntіаl rооfіng ѕуѕtеmѕ, ѕkуlіghtѕ, windows, siding, сulturеd ѕtоnе аnd еntrу dооrѕ. Contact us tоdау tо lеаrn whу we аrе the Chісаgоlаnd’ѕ best сhоісе for уоur nеxt рrоjесt. We cannot accommodate roof repair requests if the roof was not originally installed by Capa Construction. Capa Construction offers MULTIPLE FINANCING OPTIONS including 18 months no interest and no payments! Call us today for details!

Award 2019
Offers by Capa Construction on Angie's List

07/03/2017

I would not hire again. This is mostly my fault, I should have done more research on the actual product. The covers are good quality, but the locking mechanism is completely outdated and unsafe. If there was an emergency and I needed to get out quick I would be in trouble trying to pull out 6 clips.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window well covers on new construction

05/22/2017

Very well. They were the first company to respond to my inquiries. The craftsman Simon impressed me with his professionalism and manner. I chose him to do the work that day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window well covers.

12/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided measurements for owner to purchase window roller shades. Installed owner provided window roller shades.

03/29/2015

They came in. Double checked the measurements. Went back to the truck. Cut the pieces they needed and were done. Very quick. Only minor issue is that they don't look as great as the mailer or website. Don't get me wrong, they're not bad, just not as clean looking in the advertisement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed two large egress windows covered.

12/30/2014

The company was great when it came to what was promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company provided cleaning of five window wells and then installed covers.

CATEGORY egress windows

Custom covers, custom overlays, picture scenes, secure lock system, escape ladders & lighting system.