KM Construction Inc.

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since March 2014

KM Construction is a family owned and operated business. We have served thousands of happy customers since 1999. What sets us apart is we use premium materials and highly skilled employees. Our work is fully guaranteed and so is your satisfaction....

Your Window Solutions

Your Window Solutions is Chicagoland's answer to other mediocre, overpriced, and under delivering window companies. With over 30 years of exterior construction and window installation experience, we bring high quality alongside affordability to your home. Call us today to schedule your free no obligation consultation 833-367-9687

10/10/2018

Every phrase of the project was professionally executed and very enjoyable experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great people to work with.

10/09/2018

Perfection! I found KM Construction Company to be extremely professional, reliable, and affordable. The job was completed in a few days and looks great. They are an honest, professional company and you should not hesitate to hire them for your home job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely new roof.

10/09/2018

They showed up at 7a and were completely done by 6p. The entire roof removed and replaced in 1 day..great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement

05/23/2018

Victor and Ziggy are the best! I liked their review on Angie's so decided to ask for a bid. I thought they were very professional and customer service focused. They did their absolute best to complete my job as quickly as possible, and most importantly, went the extra mile to protect my new landscaping and cement work. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and would use them again if I ever needed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, and rebuilding a small roof over a bay window

05/10/2018

Great. They were very professional. Great product and options. Roof looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced roof

CATEGORY roofing

KM Construction Inc. is a full service roofing contractor providing roofing, siding, and gutter services since 1999. We install various types of roofing systems including: asphalt, cedar, and metal. We also install various siding: vinyl, cedar, fiber cement, and LP smart panel. Our gutters are all seamless aluminum made from heavy duty aluminum trim custom fabricated onsite.

Check, Financing, Visa, MasterCard