A Better Water Treatment Co

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since March 2005

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

A Better Water Treatment Co is a company specializing in residential water treatment solutions. We are an authorized Hellenbrand dealer - an industry leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art water systems. We serve residential and commercial customers in McHenry, Lake, Cook, and Kane County who are not happy with the quality of their water and are looking for cost-effective solutions. Our company offers every customer a neat, clean, and highly professional installation....

SPRINGSOFT INTERNATIONAL

For over 50 years, Springsoft has served customers in Chicagoland, and nationwide with the most innovative, reliable and cost-effective custom water quality products available in the market. With a passion for exceptional personal service and attention to individual customer's needs, we are proud to have earned the reputation of a family business that puts customers first. Our Bloomingdale headquarters is home to 15,000 square feet of manufacturing, assembly, and inventory space. We do not sell off the shelf products. Every solution we create for our customers is assembled in-house specifically to their individual requirements. Plus, our water specialists work closely with customers to determine the right products and optimal solutions to achieve their water quality goals. By combining individually customized product configuration and assembly along with our specialist's unmatched level of service, knowledge, and experience, customers count on Springsoft for the very best in quality water solutions.

10/12/2014

Problem solved. Water pressure is perfect and smell is gone. I couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He solved our sulpher smelling water problem and water flow problem by replacing small charcoal filter with Hillebrand Iron Curtain unit.

06/10/2013

I called Garrelts and made an appointment for a day or two after my call. The installer arrived at the appointed time. He told me that it would take about an hour. He was true to his word. The water softener is working well and everything went as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old water softener and installed a new one.

12/22/2011

Jim has done other work for us and as always he is prompt. His workmanship is excellent. His prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a reverse osmosis water system for under the sink.

06/20/2011

Jim is fantastic! I trust his knowledge and workmanship. I would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal pack, Bleach tube, and valve were replaced on our water conditioning system.

11/15/2009

Any time they come out, they're always polite and answer all the questions I have. The service is performed quickly, but I don't feel like they're just trying to rush through the work and collect a check. I've never had to call them back because some work was done improperly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed our water softener and RO system a few years after we built the house. They come out to replace the RO filters on a regular basis and check on that the softener is running right.

A Better Water Treatment Co