Mike Vettore'S Auto Care Center

Angie's List since December 2009

B Rated | 12 Reviews

10/25/2017

Sent a man to the house to find out what was wrong. Dead Battery, jumped car took to shop to replace the battery. On my way again. Thanks for going the extra mile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car did not start

06/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike Vettore, owner of Autocare Center, in Machesney Park, IL is honest, fair, and reasonably priced. Mike's staff of mechanics are well trained, and very capable. They have worked on my pick-up and my wife's SUV.

CATEGORY radiator service

01/06/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced the thermostat and brought the old one out to let me look at it. I met Mike while we both were in cardiac rehab and almost right away I said I like this guy and then I found out he owned a auto repair shop. Well I have been a auto mechanic for 45 years and now I can not do what I used to do and it hurts me in more ways that you can imagine. He has worked on my car many times and I cannot say anything bad about him. I have found my "brother in the trade".

09/24/2013

Mike has always been honest with me, he gave me options and good advise on the priority of what needed to be fixed and what could wait. As a single parent, being able to trust his advise has been extremely valuable to me. He also always tries to give me a ride to work because I don't have anyone to help with rides. He's a great mechanic and a wonderful person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto repair

06/04/2013

They take pride in there work and have about the best prices in town for automotive services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider fix my brake's for me only did what needed to be done to repair brakes in the rear of my car another provider was going to charge me $812 for the same work. These guys are honest and charge a fair price for there work , have used them before and as usually great service and prices.