Bonnell Heating & A/C Inc

Angie's List since July 2009

Carlson Heating And Cooling

Carlson Heating, Cooling & HVAC is a company that prides itself in having the highest level of customer care. Our team of Machesney Park HVAC specialists will complete any project with ease. We serve Machesney Park and the surrounding areas. Sorry but we do not work on Boilers or Air Duct Cleaning.

10/30/2013

I had them come and look and order a new furnace. That was on a Thursday afternoon. They said they would be here on Monday morning at 8:30 am. They came on time. and had it done and my basement cleaned up by noon. The furnace works great!. So if you are looking for a company that does great work and does what they promise to, CALL BONNELL'S HEATING AND A/C INC. Thanks Guy's for doing such a Great ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Furnace

02/26/2013

I chose them because of their pricing. The work they did was adequate and satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bonnell Heating & A/C worked on our furnace and air conditioning.

08/31/2011

They were punctual and polite. They did the job and cleaned everything up. It didn't cost me any more than the quote I was given. They were professional, helpful, courteous and efficient. I would recommend anyone to call Bonnell Heating and have them do any heating and air conditioning replacements and/or repairs they may need. Most of all it was affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our furnace and air conditioner and disposed of the old units.

10/30/2009

The experience was great. The work went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them to replace the A coil in the furnace. The A coil was freezing up and it was leaking.

07/01/2009

Our 17 year old furnace blower broke and we were without air conditioning during the most recent 95 degree weather. We decided to replace the system instead of putting $ into an inefficient 17 year old furnace and air conditioner. We had 4 contractors quote the replacement of our furnace and central air conditioning system. Mark Bonnell showed up to quote the work promptly and on time. Mark worked...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing Furnace and Central Air Conditioning Unit, Provided and installed HEIL 95% AFUE 100,000 BTU Furnace, and HEIL high efficiency central air conditioning split system.