STONE CREEK LANDSCAPING

Not Rated| 11 Reviews

EMF Electric

114  REVIEWS
EMF Electric

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. Call 630-809-9111. Also services portions of will & dupage county.

D

12/07/2008

Ken Feller came on Sept 14th and gave us a verbal estimate. We asked for a written estimate. On the 20th we called about this and he said he was "waiting for the go-ahead". We asked again for a written estimate and he said by the "end of the week". On the 25th his associate came to measure, photograph and discuss the drainage and hardscaping plans. She told me that we would have an estimate "early...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company was contracted to correct poor drainage in two areas of the property, where standing water was close to the house foundation. In addition, they were asked to provide an estimate for future hardscaping. However, this second estimate was never given.

08/30/2007

He did a good job and was on time. He was very quick. When we first met him he had his own ideas on what to do rather than what we wanted for the landscaping, we only wanted him for the drain. He did a great job but I was only interested in the drain rather than landscaping. He got the job done in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put a drain in our backyard to drain to the street.

06/12/2007

His crew dug a new trench from my foundation to the end of the yard and buried PVC pipe, ending with a French drain. He also redirected the gutter runoff, by digging a parallel trench and burring pipe. He offset the drains so as not to create puddling. Finally, he did the same thing to another gutter drain on the other side of the house. In the Spring, I had him come back to clean up hardwood mulc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Ken for one project that morphed into others. I bought a new house with a drainage problem. The Sump pump drain originally drained underground but then broke, causing flooding in my yard. I called numerous landscaping firms to fix the drain, but all refused to do the work. Ken was the only one who said he could do it.

CATEGORY irrigation systems, drain pipe

D

10/10/2006

The service was extremely inconsistent. We have had to call at least once a month because there was a problem with the quality of service, or the person showed up on the wrong day or not at all. We paid for weed control and fertilizer in our contract, and they never provided it. I would not recommend this company. We are looking for someone else for next summer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did weekly lawn maintenance, Spring and Fall cleanup, weed control, and fertilizer.

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

08/28/2006

From design to completion we had a excellent experience! Kenny and Phyllis were very responsive to our needs and worked with us closely to create a great outdoor space. They had really good ideas and worked hard to make sure we had the design we wanted. We told them what we wanted and they provided us with the information we needed to make informed choices. The employees were courteous and profess...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Feller designed a full landscaping plan for our house front, sides, and back. From the front curb to the back fence they designed and built our patio, lighting, walkways, and drainage system. They performed cleanup of our existing trees and shrubs and planted an array of new landscaping features.

CATEGORY landscaper

DESIGN IDEAS, BACK YARD LANDSCAPE IDEAS, FRONT YARD LANDSCAPE IDEAS, LANDSCAPE POOL IDEAS, BUILD, DESIGN, LANDSCAPE CONTRACTOR IDEAS, LANDSCAPE RESTORATION, PATIO IDEAS, UNILOCK, PAVELOC, OAKS, DRIVEWAYS, WALKWAYS, DECKS, FLAGSTONE, GARDENS, PAVERS, SOD, SEED, GRASS, ANNUALS, PERENNIALS, TREES, PLANTS, ROCK GARDENS, FIRE PITS, WATERFALLS, CUSTOM PONDS, PERGOLAS, TRELLIS, OUTSIDE KITCHENS, RETAINING WALLS, MULCH, STEPS, STOOPS STREAMS, PONDS & FOUNTAINS.