Pearl Vision

Angie's List since June 2012

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

12/29/2014

I thought the staff was really helpful and the optometrist who does the eye examination was really good. She was really patient and she was very thorough. It was easy to get an appointment and they have a brand new office which is really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Pearl Vision for my annual eye examination.

05/20/2013

My husband went to Pearl Vision for his yearly check-up and to renew glasses. They were really nice and professional. Staff was really nice. Everything went well we would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly check-up

CATEGORY ophthalmology

03/14/2013

The eye doctor at Pearl Vision was great. Everything went well. We wound up not buying glasses because they are very expensive but the eye doctor was great. She explained herself very well and it was one of the better eye exams we had. Their facility is updated and it wasn't horrible. We were not impressed with the sales staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife had a general check-up.

06/02/2012

It was excellent and I always go back there. They are very professional and if you need to follow up, get your glasses adjusted, or clean your lenses they are very helpful. The doctor has the best bedside manner there is. She makes me feel comfortable through the whole eye test, I really like her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Pearl Vision for eye care.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

06/02/2012

I have been going to them for about 5 years. I love them and keep going back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Pearl Vision for eye care.