Compass Plumbing

Angie's List since January 2012

B Rated | 15 Reviews

Looking for a plumbing company you can TRUST.....with EXPERIENCE.......a company that VALUES CUSTOMER SERVICE...... and SPECIALIZES IN SERVICE PLUMBING? We are a locally based company that will come out for all service plumbing, not just the big jobs, but even for the quick repairs..... WE ARE A COMPANY YOU CAN DEPEND ON!!...

Ex-Stink Plumbing & Sewer

Ex-Stink Plumbing and Sewer is owned & operated by Harold Van Crey and family. We are a full plumbing and sewer repair service company that is licensed, bonded, and insured. We are fully committed to offering our customers honest, reliable, quality service, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Through dedication to our customers and our commitment to quality, we feel that we can offer you the best service in the industry. Free Estimates - Licensed, Bonded & Insured - Better Business Bureau Member A+ Rating - Owner operated. Award winning. DBA HVC Plumbing.

Offers by Ex-Stink Plumbing & Sewer on Angie's List

D

09/21/2017

The job was completed correctly after I paid way too much. Always ask for receipt to prove price breakdown of parts and labor... I have learned the hard way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the motor replaced that was not functional to my bath tub with jets by Compass Plumbing. The switch was also replaced by them. When they called me to let me know the Kohler Motor for my tub arrived I was told the job will be $809.00. I asked how much the motor cost and was informed $600.00. I believed Rich and his team and told them to go ahead. Later, I had called Kohler (when my husband thought price for motor was outrageous) and gave tub model number and was told the motor price for my tub was $275.00. My oversight for not asking for receipt for motor or checking with Kohler first. I trusted Compass Plumbing to be honest. Needless to say, I will never use Compass plumbing again. I was also charged $175.00 for new switch for tub in addition to the $809.00. Total fraud!

08/27/2017

They never responded to resolve the problem

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a sump pump, which started to turn on all of the time no matter what only two years later. They came out after several calls only to say everything was ok (and charged me a service call fee.) A few weeks later the motor burnt out entirely. They did not respond at all this time. I had to hire someone else to replace the pump. Terrible customer service!

01/16/2015

The entire experience was very professional and considering the nature of our situation as pleasant as possible.  They showed up on time, gave a very thorough explanation for the necessary repairs and were very polite throughout the entire process.  We called them back the following day to address a concern of ours which they happily did.  At no point did the gentleman who returned have anything b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
assessed and repaired broken water pipes.

01/06/2015

Their customer service is good.  They only do what they need to and offer suggestions.  They arrived on time.  They left the area very clean.  I would really recommend them to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked and completed routine maintenance.

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed sump pump, attached a toilet, inspected drain lines. They were very thorough and professional.

CATEGORY plumbing

Compass plumbing is dedicated to providing exceptional service in the following but not limited to installation and repairs of sinks, toilets, faucets,water heaters, sump pump and ejector pumps. Compass plumbing also provides drain and sewer cleaning, sewer camering and repairs.we provide residential and commercial service and if you need your house repiped we are your guys give us a call.

Ask for Details.