VLCEK Remodeling

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since September 2007

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

Aseret Development Series LLC

08/30/2018

Remodel went great. Chuck was prompt, efficient and professional. Best of all he was at my home on the date and time he said. Then he did the job in the time allotted at the quoted price. What a pleasant experience, I'd hire him again in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom update new cedar planking on walls and new stone vanity top which had to be sized

CATEGORY custom cabinets, contractors, countertops, drywall, handyman service, plastering, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/10/2017

It went great! It took about 4 weeks to get it ready to move in. Another 2 weeks to do the basement remodel. Everything is gorgeous. I had a few unusual requests, but they were able to solve the problems and get the job done. I love this company...no problems and a beautiful result!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a foreclosure in Joliet. Great house, but the interior was trashed. All carpeting had to be removed and I had it replaced with the new vinyl click tiles that look like wood. It needed new light fixtures, blinds, curtain rods. All walls had to be painted. Many general repairs were needed, just a lot of little things. Exterior had to be painted, fence repaired and painted. The entire basement had to be remodeled. I also designed an upstairs laundry room which they built.

CATEGORY contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring, handyman service, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

D

07/03/2015

I called and Chuck came out for an estimate on updating two bathrooms in my home. He came out that same week and then called me with an estimate. I felt it was fair and we agreed on a mid June start date. He seemed very knowledgeable and pleasant  to deal with. He called a few weeks later to say he was going on vacation and the new start date would be a few weeks later. I was fine with the new dat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called and Chuck came out for an estimate on updating two bathrooms in my home. In the end he did not complete the job.

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling

07/02/2014

They were nice, very honest upfront, they kept the house nice and clean all the time, it was very en joyful experience. The inspector came and looked at it afterwards. He took some pictures of what he did so that he can show other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re modeled my basement.

CATEGORY remodeling

01/14/2014

Vlcek and Sons did a fantastic job finishing my basement. They were very professional, courteous, and honest. Chuck and Dave are great people to deal with. They provided a detailed quote and adhered to it by staying on time and on budget. They really take pride in their work and it shows in the quality of work performed. They kept the work area clean everyday as well which ensured my house did not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turned my unfinished basement into a finished family room. This included framing, electrical, ductwork, insulation, drywall, trim and doors.

CATEGORY handyman service

KITCHEN, BASEMENT, BATHROOM REMODELING, DOORS, DECKS, CABINET INSTALLATION, CABINET REMOVAL, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, CERANIC TILE, COUNTER TOP INSTALLATION & HOME REPAIR SERVICE.