HOPPY'S LANDSCAPING INC

Angie's List since July 2010

F Rated | 2 Reviews

J & P Brothers Landscaping

J &P brothers landscaping has provided Aurora, Naperville and the surrounding Chicago suburbs with quality landscaping design and brick pavers work for the past 10 years. We provide professional lawn maintenance. Please contact us for the following services: Patios, Paving, Retaining Walls, Fire Pits, Fire Places, Mowing, Trimming, Pool Decks, Ponds, Spring & Fall Clean Up, Snow Removal, Lawn Fertilization & Maintenance, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming and Stump Removal, and Mulch Installation & Deliveries. We provide all of the above professional services to keep your yard looking good all year round. You may reach us at 630-201-4896 or 630-664-4516.

09/26/2013

This company lacks professionalism.  They do not respond to emails and /or phone calls and when they answer the phone the respnse is often rude.  If you want to be ignored, then this is the company for you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We cancelled our agreement with Hoppy's.  After several phone calls and emails -- to which we got no response, we got tired of waiting and cancelled the service.  Had we had Angie's list to begin with we would never have contacted Hoppy's because they already had an "F" rating.

CATEGORY landscaper

05/20/2013

Having noted a breached retaining wall after the big storms of April 2013, I called them for an estimate. I was told that they couldn't come out in the near future but would send someone to the property when they had the time. Unfortunately, that time never came. I called a second time and left a message but still no response. They were referred to me by a hard landscaper who felt that the project...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called and spoke with establishment. I never heard back.

CATEGORY landscaper