AIR CARE SERVICE INC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1504 Ogden Ave

Lisle, IL 60532

Air Care Services has been proudly servicing the Chicagoland area is 1952. We have been National Air Duct Cleaning Association Certified for 27 years. Our goal is to provide the best value for air duct and dryer vent cleaning for your home or business. We have the most experienced, qualified, polite technicians in the business. They take pride in doing a complete cleaning while leaving your home as it was before they arrived....

Air Duct Cleaning (239)Dryer Vent Cleaning (74)Heating and Air Conditioning (29)

05/30/2019

The service person was excellent...very thorough. I have an older home so the dryer is vented outside. At first I thought it was going to be a waste of money, but he found a lot of lint/dust at the bottom of the dryer. In addition, the outside vent flap wasn’t working properly due to the amount of dust that had accumulated. He cleared it all out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer duct cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

04/10/2019

Company didn’t show up. When I called they told me they didn’t have anything on the schedule. There were messages via Angie’s List to set the appointment. Unreliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Agreed to a time to estimate via Angie’s list.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Are you kidding me? You emailed me and I responded with an open time that we had to come out and do an estimate. I never received a notice that you responded and WE NEVER confirmed a date or time. Your description that we had an AGREED time for an estimate is not accurate. I emailed you yesterday (the date that you thought we would be coming out) and you didn't even have the...

01/18/2019

It went great! They cleaned two dryers. One dryer had a lot of lint and it was recommended that they come every year to clean it. The other dryer had little to no lint and they recommended to come only every two years. I appreciated that they didn’t suggest it to be cleaned every year unnecessarily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vent cleaning for two dryers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2019

01/09/2019

Air Care Service was great to work with. Very responsive when I put in the initial request. Their service team was early to the appointment and did a thorough job examining the dryer duct. He actually found an issue that our builder had overlooked that will help us avoid future buildup. I would highly recommend them to others looking for a quick, professional team at a good value

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

11/16/2018

Great job. On time, very courteous, did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

10/15/2018

excellent. The gentlemen were very professional, polite and were very tidy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete air duct cleaning throughout the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

08/15/2018

Well I had an 1pm appointment scheduled July 30th. They called at 12:39 and told me that they were running one hour behind. As they were working another job that turned out to be "bigger" than they expected; 2pm comes and goes still a no show, at 3pm I call to find out when they are coming and the manager is clueless, and said he would look into this and call me back. He does call me back, and tel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent needed to be cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

06/02/2018

Showed up early and intended to wait until appointment time until I asked them to come in early. They wanted to make sure I was ready and they weren't interfering with anything I was doing. They were very professional and very thorough. Had a problem where bathroom fan wouldn't turn on after being cleaned and the crew worked on it until it was working. They cleaned up quite well and their estimate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed duct cleaning and cleaning of vents in bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2018

05/28/2018

Management took time to describe how they worked and what to expect. The workers were punctual, covered their shoes, moves about carefully and were courteous. I would hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning the heating and air conditioning ducts of three apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2018

05/16/2018

Showed up on time. Did a thorough job. Overall I was impressed with how they explained each step and did exactly what they said they would. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018