Vasile Flooring & Construction Co

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6849 N Kilbourn

Lincolnwood, IL 60712

Vasile's Flooring of Chicago provides a variety of flooring solutions for commercial and residential. From solid hardwood floor installation, new custom floors, hand scraped floors, custom wood designs, engineered products and a laminate that looks just like natural wood, in popular species like Red Oak, White Oak, Maple, Walnut, Bamboo, Brazilian Cherry, Tiger wood, dustless refinishing, and durable low VOC finishes among our array of other services to meet your demands for exquisite, durable and lasting floors. Please call 773-858-0083...

hardwood flooring (107)flooring (50)floor cleaning (8)tile installation (3)house painting (1)electrician (1)general contracting (1)door installation (1)interior painting (1)

03/18/2020

The floor looks gorgeous! Sanding removed heavy scuffs at the sink and island. They were very careful, covered everything in plastic. They also wiped off any remaining dust and left everything spotless. This is the second time Vasile has done this work for me, and I'll call them next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
floor sanding & refinishing in kitchen and breakfast room

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

02/14/2020

Vasile quoted us a price very quickly. We communicated on Saturday and he was ready to go on Monday. We, however, were not. He was very flexible. We scheduled for the next week and his team of men arrived on time and started working immediately. Because they were connecting two areas that were not being refinished, there was a chance that the new floors would not match. The crew chief stripped a s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
floor sanding and finishing

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work on your flooring project, it was a real pleasure working with you and we are glad to hear that you are happy with your new beautiful floors, I wish you all the best! Vasile.

01/16/2020

Excellent. Everything was perfect. Highly recommended. 5 stars!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor sandind, staining and finishing+baseboards

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

12/21/2019

Vasile was very responsive. He came out to meet us and give us a quote. We were debating between an oil or water based finish for the floors and he was patient while we decided. The floors were sanded on a Monday and the stain and finish was applied on a Tuesday and we could walk on the floors later that night.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just bought a new condo and the hardwood floors has scratches and needed to be redone. We had the floors sanded, stained, and put a water based finish on them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

08/22/2019

A quality job for a quality price! Quick response to our request for a quote, and started within a week of deposit. We had our hardwood floor refinished; fully sanded, stained, and clear coated. They even suggested replacing our metal floor vents with wood ones that would sit flush with the floor for a reasonable additional cost. The work was impeccable, and our floors are beautiful. It only took ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floor refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

Photo for Vasile Flooring & Construction Co - 6849 N Kilbourn, Lincolnwood, IL - 38060673

08/19/2019

Vasile’s Flooring company did an awesome job on my hardwood floors. My floors look like new compared to how they looked before. The men came on time. They were very professional and I would recommend them to my friends and family 😎

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2019

08/09/2019

Couldn't be happier with how the hardwood floors turned out. The work is top notch with high attention to detail. Requested a difficult stain and Vasile took the time to get the color to match what I had in mind. Countless complements from friends and visitors. Thank you Vasile and I appreciate your recommendation for Big League painting to perform the painting work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hard wood flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

07/09/2019

The floors looked amazing when they were done! They were on time and very professional. I couldn’t be happier with the end result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish wood floors in the apartment with a natural finish.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

07/03/2019

Very good. I will use Vasile again. Vasile and his workers were very nice and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vasile buffed out, and leveled a basement concrete floor in preparation to apply a vinyl plank floor in our basement utility room which was roughly 250 sq ft. Vasile responded very quickly and was VERY professional and nice. Called on Monday and started working on Friday.

CATEGORY flooring

07/01/2019

Vasile and his crew are tremendous. I had a tight deadline to get my flooring redone and Vasile worked with me. He came out and precisely measured the job with his laser measuring tool, we agreed a fair price and his crew was out the next day before 8:00. Bang on time. They stayed until 7:00 pm to finish in one day. Courteous, quick, and a fabulous job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood flooring redone

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019