Elite Moving & Storage Inc

A48 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2013

7085 N Ridgeway Ave

Lincolnwood, IL 60712

Elite Moving & Storage, a Chicago based moving company and offers full moving services for all of your local & long distance moving needs. Whether your move is large or small - one item or a full truck load we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a reliable and efficient moving service. Elite Moving and Storage serves as a local Chicago and Illinois mover as well as a long distance moving company. We are competitively priced, licensed and insured and hold a satisfactory record with the Better Business Bureau. Our long distance moving services includes: Professional Moving Consultant that will be with you all the way Door to Door relocation Guaranteed rate with no additive rates for the extra items Space reservation on the truck for the inventory listed Professional moving crew Disassembly and reassembly of basic furniture Padding of wooden, plastic, metal, upholstered & leather furniture with moving pads. Organized inventory list of goods Loading and unloading Fully equipped truck Taxes , Fuel, Tolls & Miles Free 1 flight of stairs on pickup and delivery No charge for elevator or large appliances Up to 1 month free storage and free re-delivery to your new home from our Storage Basic Liability coverage of $0.60 per pound per article Use discount code: Angie911 to receive a $50.00 off your next long distance move. (Must be present at the time of scheduling. Not valid with any other discounts, special offers and for moves under 300cf. Not valid for more moves that are scheduled less than 3 days prior to the 1st day of the pickup window)...

Moving Companies (48)Storage (1)

12/23/2019

We had them for 8 hours with four guys and they did an excellent job. I've never had movers like them before. I thought they were very thorough and are a very good business. I recommend them to anyone in Illinois.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me move from my apartment to our new home. They also stopped by a storage facility to move more things for me. They helped move both me and my daughter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

11/30/2019

Alejandro and his crew were highly professional and efficient. We had mostly furniture (big oak furniture) to pack and move. They used neoprene rubber pads to protect the carpeting and floors. The houses were perfect...no dents or scratches anywhere. They wrapped everything and carefully packed and moved each piece. Then unpacked and reassembled everything in its proper place. Total time was about...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pack and locally move a 2300 sqft home and move to a new location. Unpack and place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

08/19/2019

Things all in all went very well. Prior to the move, there was great communication. My questions were answered promptly and professionally. The movers arrived right on time and the crew walked in the door and started carrying out boxes while I signed paperwork with the supervisor. They clearly knew what was expected and got right to the task. The estimate for time on the job was 4 hours and they c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my apartment into UPack containers

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

07/25/2019

Move was great. On time. On budget. No broken or lost items. Accommodated moving my TVs early so that I could have them mounted at the new home. Guys were great. Punctual and professional. I will not use another company for any future local moves. They were that good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move within Evanston, including move from an off-site storage facility and packing of previous home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience about our company and your move. Have a great day.

05/21/2019

Requested they come for a quote on 5/18. Said they’d be there between 8 and 10. Never showed up. Never called. I called them they said sorry we’ll be there between 2 and 4. Never showed. Never called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2019

02/24/2019

Elite was terrific. The movers boxed tv's, and other misc furniture. Everything arrived intact. The people in the office were friendly and helpful. Jenny calculated my moving cost and she was right on target! No additional charges! Thanks, Jenny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved from Chicago to Florida. Elite stored our boxes for a week and then shipped them to us.

CATEGORY moving companies, storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

11/21/2018

They were polite, they were easy to work with, they worked quickly and the best part was, they had an estimate cost of about $600.00 but ended up only charging me $575.00 for the whole service. I have moved a lot this past decade, and I can say that this is the most easiest move I had made so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Moving Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

11/21/2018

Very polite kindly and The estimate they give us is exact. Very nice people and everything on time and quick. I was happy and everything fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They move us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

11/08/2018

Great, on time and very efficient. Excellent service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

11/07/2018

was realy good service very good service. Very careful with our furniture and with our chinaand other fragile items.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

Moving - local, long distance, home & office, pianos, antiques, fine art, packing & storage.

Truck Rental