AHS PLUMBING, DRAIN AND SEWER SERVICE

Water Heater

Water Heater

plumbers202160048
Water Heater / Tight Space

Plumbing / Water Heater issues, Sewer / Drain Problem? Give us a text to 847-636-2124 and reach a highly knowledgeable technician for a diagnosis and estimate. AHS Plumbing is a family owned business with over 30 years experience, proudly servicing the Chicago suburbs. We handle problems / maintenance / installations of Water Heaters, Drains, Sewers, Flood Control Systems, Ejector Pumps, Sump Pumps and emergency pumps and more! AHS provides professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service to solve your plumbing, sewer and drain issues. BBB A+ accredited. ...

plumbers (737)drain cleaning (193)sewer cleaning (174)well & water pump repair (127)water heaters (89)drain pipe installation (64)excavating (43)gas leak repair (8)appliance repair (7)home remodeling (2)lakefront landscaping (2)

02/03/2021

This company does an excellent job - I’ve used them a number of times and they have exceeded my expectations every time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two water heaters

CATEGORY hauling services,plumbing,water heater repair,wells,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

Thank you, we appreciate your great review.

06/20/2020

Dan came at the recommendation of a friend and I am glad I contacted him. When Dan came out to look at what I needed done he observed an issue with how my water softener was draining when it would regenerate, an issue with my sump pump drain line not being supported enough due to a long run to the high ceiling and a check valve issue for one of my ejector pumps. Each of these could lead to bigger ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have two water heaters replaced, valves for my two humidifiers and a pump for my bar sink drain replaced

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

It is very much appreciated, that you took the time to express your satisfaction with our company and our work, Dan, says Thank You!

06/07/2020

This is our second time using Dan to get a new water heater. Just like last time, Dan was very friendly, prompt and did an excellent job. He cleans up his workspace perfectly, takes the time to go over the controls for the new heater, and is easy to reach with any questions we may have. Absolute peace of mind for our new water heater.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Thank You, we really appreciate your great Review and your continued customer loyalty.

11/03/2019

Dan is professional and honest, willing to explain what cause the issue and provide solution. Solve the old drain pump keep running problem. The new pump works well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain pump replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

Thank You, we were happy to be of service and it was a pleasure to work in your home.

08/30/2019

Great! Called in the morning and Dan was able to come out that afternoon to look at the Hot Water Heater (HWH) and quickly identified the source of the water in our utility room. He came back the next day to remove/replace our 13 y.o. HWH. Dan removed the old, installed the new and replaced 3 valves without any mess to the finished basement. He also suggested moving the new HWH over a few feet to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assess Water Leak - Replace Hot Water Heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Thank You, we appreciate your business and Great Review!

07/17/2019

EXCELLENT!!!! Do yourself a favor and hire Dan. He’s honest, professional, clean and hardworking. I saved myself thousands of dollars by working with him. Other companies told me I was going to have to do extensive work to repair my problem and Dan completed the work in less than 45 minutes. Do yourself a favor and hire Dan!!!! He’s the man!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain unclogged and toilet problem

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

Thank You, your tremendous Review, just made our day! We are very happy to receive this great review and we look forward to seeing you in the future for all of your Plumbing needs.

07/15/2019

Dan at AHS was great! We’ve used his services several times and will definitely call on him again for future needs. He installed a water heater and did a cleaning of our hot water piping system. Dan also quickly fixed a malfunctioning toilet and inspected our sump pump.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater installation

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,wells,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

We Thank You, for this outstanding Review and your Customer Loyalty to AHS Plumbing.

07/15/2019

Dan is exceptionally good. In the past he diagnosed and replaced our sewer line. He also has replaced our hot water heater and fixed a leaky pipe. Most recently he called us back right away on a Friday night to help diagnose a leak. He reviewed pictures and gave us advice. Highly recommend Dan as a professional and highly skilled plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several plumbing issues ranging from big to small.

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2019

Thank You, We Love getting great Reviews like yours, it really puts a smile on Dans face. We are proud to be your Plumber.

01/27/2019

I had worked with Dan on a previous job to replace my water heater and it went well. I scheduled him to return for several other miscellaneous jobs, he agreed and we worked out a time to do the work. After waiting an hour after the time he selected, I contacted him and received this text as a response: "Sorry, stuck on excavation. I will not be able to help you with this". That was the last I ever...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous plumbing work

CATEGORY plumbing

Please accept our apologies for how this was handled, we are sorry that things didn't work out as planned and how everything basically went wrong. No excuses, you deserve better service than that and we accept full responsibility. We hope all went well with your repairs and wish you all the best. We Thank you for your Review, we will use your Review to help us to improve our service for other cust...

10/07/2018

Quick response when I needed a toilet replaced. When the tank cracked 18 months later I was relieved that this company came out and quickly replaced the tank.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of toilet, and subsequent repair 18 months later.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2018

WONDERFUL REVIEW! Thank you, we enjoyed working for you and while it is regrettable that the Toilet Tank cracked after 18 months for some unknown reason... we were happy to take care of it and make things right again.

Residential Plumbing Service, Water Heater Repair, Water Heater Replacement, Water Heater Installation, Sump Pump Repair, Sump Pump Replacement, Sump Pump Installation, Emergency Back-Up Pump Installation, Ejector Pump Installation, Toilet Repair, Toilet Replacement, Toilet Installation, Plumbing, Water Pipe Repair, Water Pipe Replacement, Drain Rodding, Drain Repair, Sewer Rodding , Excavation and Repair.

We repair Moen Faucets,all others we replace, We do not work on Septic Systems or Pump out Septic Tanks, We do not install water softeners or water filters.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal