Advocate Condell Medical Center

Angie's List since May 2013

Social media links: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdvocateHealthCare. Twitter: https://twitter.com/advocatehealth....

Southland Smiles Ltd

Southland Smiles, the dental office of Richard J. Mantoan DDS and Associates along with their knowledgeable, friendly staff, are located in Flossmoor, IL. At Southland Smiles we know each patient is unique in their needs and desires. Our purpose is to provide gentle, pain-free dental care. A strong commitment to continuing education allows us to offer smile makeovers and full mouth rehabilitation, as well as general family dentistry. By investing in the latest dental technology, shots are a thing of the past. We use the Wand anesthesia system that has revolutionized dental pain control. Our services include: • Family Dentistry • General & Cosmetic Dental Services • Tooth colored fillings • No Shot Anesthesia • Teeth Whitening • Digital X-rays • Preventive Care • Breath Treatment • Porcelain Veneers • Implants - Bridges & Dentures • Smile Makeovers • Invisalign • Root canals • Gum Treatment We will provide your care in a friendly and comforting environment, while you listen to music and receive massage pad relaxation. So fear no more. You will be in capable, caring, compassionate hands at Southland Smiles. We will respect your time by being on time. Call Southland Smiles, or visit our website today for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit abgd.org.

07/07/2016

09/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wife having a baby.

06/30/2014

They’re quite busy but they re-plan. The police officer there kind of scares me. I’ve seen dust bins underneath the beds and I think their cleaning service should work on that. I think the facility could be cleaner since it’s a hospital.

06/29/2014

I was miserable but the care was adequate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My mother was in hospice care prior to passing away at Condell Hospital.

05/09/2013

The experience with Advocate Condell Medical Center as far as treatment is fine but the admitting staff is horrible or they were. I have no issue with the doctors and nurses and the other staff. The admitting staff is inefficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Advocate Condell Medical Center a couple times.

General hospital services.