AAA Better Roof Inc

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2003

AAA Better Roof, Inc. has been in operation for over twenty years servicing the Chicagoland area. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured (worker's compensation, liability, and auto) roofing corporation that provides cost-effective and eye-appealing roofing systems. We offer written guarantees for labor and materials, and I personally oversee all roofing installations. All work is completed by our staff of experienced roofers. However, there are instances where a specialty contractor may be required. For example, mold remediation. We offer free estimates, so please give us a call....

New Outlook Window Cleaning, LLC

My father and uncle started a window cleaning service in 1994 and it grew into what is now New Outlook Window Cleaning LLC. New Outlook Window Cleaning is a proudly owned and operated family business, serving Chicago and the surrounding suburbs for over 25 years. We are three generations of professional window cleaning experience with an attention to detail that assures our quality of work. Striving to make honest relationships with our customers in our word, work, and pricing is our top priority. Residential houses, commercial buildings, or a store front, we are able to take care of all aspects of our industry.

09/25/2020

This company did a phenomenal job! Crew was extremely professional and work was top notch. When they were done, they cleaned up absolutely everything. The only clue that they were there was my new roof and gutters! The roof and gutters looks fantastic. Would not hesitate to hire them again - they are fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Roof Replacement with Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate it! David Lancaster

04/11/2018

They repaired it for free and did a complete roof inspection. Great people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A roofing shingle came off my cedar roof. I called the people that put the roof on over 10 years ago

05/20/2017

I hired AAA Better Roof to make repairs and upgrades prior to listing my home for sale. The crew showed up on time. They were courteous and delivered quality work. as a result, my buyer's inspector found no issues with the roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three attic exhaust fans were properly vented to the exterior of my house. Flashing was repaired, shingles replaced, etc. Also, a clothes dryer vent hose was replaced.

09/19/2016

Great. On time and very professional. Large project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,skylights

07/14/2016

I was told this was the biggest single home roofing job due to the numerous elevations of my roofline. There were at least 14 workers here daily for over one week. I never saw such professionalism and the owner Dave was onsite at least three times a day. At the end of each day, they completely cleaned the debris and made it livable for us. The roof is gorgeous and I highly highly recommend them fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete cedar shake roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

AAA Better Roof, Inc. has been servicing homeowners, contractors,and business owners in the Chicagoland area for over twenty years. In addition to offering quality roof work (including new construction, tear-off/re-roofs, flat roofs, asphalt, cedar shake/shingles, etc.), we provide gutter, downspout, siding, and metal installation.

Cedar Roof Treatment