730 North Optometry

Angie's List since June 2012

Paul V Caputo DDS

25  REVIEWS
Paul V Caputo DDS

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org.

02/21/2015

04/11/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual eye checkup. I had an excellent experience. Highly recommend.

10/29/2013

I was able to get an appointment for her within a week. There wound up being a couple of complications (Dr. had a death in the family and had to reschedule, we had an insurance snafu), and the staff handled everything very, very smoothly and professionally. The doctor took time to explain things, and I felt very confident with her expertise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had just moved to the area and my daughter needed an eye exam and new glasses.

05/09/2013

My daughter loves the new glasses! They are quite fashionable and the staff there helped her look at styles that she might not have considered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter needed new glasses. She had seen the Dr, Daugherty late in 2012 but I wanted to use up some flex spending before I lost it. The staff helped her find cute glasses for college and we ordered them. They came into the office in less than 5 days!

06/17/2012

The staff and Dr. Jody Ricketts were very friendly and helpful with respect to Rudy Project eye wear. After that, I was due for an annual eye exam and was looking for a Dr. closer to home, so I made an appointment with this office. I have been there a few times for various reasons and find the staff and doctors to be engaging, informative, helpful, and pleasant. My husband and I continue to have e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I originally found this Optometry office while looking for Rudy Project sunglasses (available in Rx).

CATEGORY optometrist

Eye exams & contact lenses.