Aelite Chimney

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2006

Aelite Chimney Specialties, Inc is a full time service available to you six days a week, twelve months a year. We are a family owned business that is active in all day-to-day operations to ensure that the highest standards of workmanship as well as customer satisfaction are continuously maintained and enforced....

Chavez Masonry

11  REVIEWS
Chavez Masonry

Thank you for visiting our page. We truly appreciate your time! We are experienced local masonrymen. We do repairs, new builds, and restorations. We are specialists in chimney restoration and repair. We have experience working with all types of stonework. glass block, brick and even chimney flashing. Please call us today for your free estimate. We look forward to working on your project in the near future.

Offers by Chavez Masonry on Angie's List

03/20/2017

NO DUST of any significance. Only took 2 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new Chimney liner, repair of mortar in lower inside of chimney and install dampener. Also replaced 3 chimney caps.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

09/22/2015

The job began with major repairs in mind, but upon further review while making the repairs a change in plans occurred and Anthony and Ryan ended up demolishing the chimney and rebuilding it. Anthony explained everything they were doing as the project progressed. The project took one week. Nick had the roofer come out 3 days earlier then planned to build the "saddle" and install the flashing. We we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt the fireplace chimney.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair,fireplaces

Thank you so much for the excellent review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

05/26/2015

Service was awesome. Nick was on-time, knowledgeable and thorough. He was patient with my questions and gave me confidence that I had called the right firm. I plan to use Aelite Chimney for all related work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed chimney cap and inspected chimney

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

D

03/17/2015

I have used them in the past and they were great. This time round not so. The person who I spoke to initially and said he would do the work said he would clean out the ash trap for me and check on my other house that he did work at previously. Another guy turned up without notice to do the work. The office said they were done with the job and asked for full payment, I noticed the ash trap wasn't e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuck pointing, flue, crown coat, cleaning.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

We are a professional company and we do outstanding work as you can see from what our customers are saying about us. This absolutely never occurred. This customer definitely has us confused with another company. We would never say we completed work and then bill our customer for work not completed let alone just show up unannounced and do work. This makes no business sense at all.

01/19/2015

We have used them in the past, They made some adjustments to  the pitch at top of the chmney to insure water would not collect at the topI.  have always felt confident in the their honesty and wor as they will no do something that is not needed. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected chimney inside and from the roof.  They determined cleaning nt needed but clean class doors .

CATEGORY chimney repair

ALL CHIMNEY PROBLEMS CORRECTED, FIREPLACE CLEANING, FURNACE CLEANING, DRYER VENT CLEANING, VIDEO CHIMNEY INSPECTIONS, RELINING OF FIREPLACE & FURNACE FLUE, REBUILDING, TUCK- POINTING & WATERPROOFING, EMERGENCY BLOCKAGE REMOVAL, INSTALLATION OF CHIMNEY COVERS, DAMPERS & SCREENS, GAS LOGS & GAS LINES, GLASS DOORS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard