Jdl Landscaping Inc

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Townline Design

34  REVIEWS
Townline Design

Townline Design is an award-winning custom landscape design and build firm. Located in north Lake County, Illinois, we have proudly served the Chicagoland area since 1987. We follow the philosophy that each landscape must be unique and provide each client with a personalized plan to fit their specific needs and desires. Our licensed landscape architect, Page Hunter, has been featured in Better Homes and Gardens magazine. Page will work closely with you to develop a personal landscape plan. Our goal is a sustainable, livable landscape, and we use native plants when possible. This results in a landscape that is not only beautiful to look at, but a habitat that attracts and feeds birds and butterflies. We have learned from experience that it is important to have partnerships with local providers. Over the years we have developed partnerships with local nurseries and businesses, making our materials easy to obtain, our plants acclimatized to our hardiness zone, and our costs competitive.

09/04/2013

When I called them, was asked to text them my address and they would get back to me. They never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not keep promise.

CATEGORY landscaper

05/10/2012

If you are looking for a landscaper that can handle all of your lawn care needs for a reasonable price you need to call Jose!! Highly recommended!We just had our first experience with JDL Landscaping and they did a very comprehensive Spring Clean up. I actually was lucky they were in my neighborhood and was able to see the quality work they do. I called them right away and Jose came over, gave us ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring yard clean up, mulching and mowing services. We have an acre and a lot of flower beds. Jose and his crew of 4 guys worked whole day from morning til late night. They did edges, blue spruces trimming, clean up of the beds and used 13 yards of premioum hardwood mulch. For weekly mowing service, including trimming and blowing they charge me $35. They don't rush through the job, they spend quality time making sure my lawn looks immaculate. I am very hapy with their quality services and would highly recommend them!

CATEGORY landscaper