Horns Cleaning Services

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since June 2016

Awards & Badges

1600 N Milwaukee Ave

Lake Villa, IL 60046

Horn's Cleaning Services has been serving Lake County and surrounding areas since 1997. We use top of the line cleaning agents and the best equipment the industry has to offer. We are an IICRC certified firm and follow all industry standards....

carpet cleaning (67)upholstery cleaning (15)floor cleaning (7)tile installation (7)house cleaning (1)

01/23/2021

Excellent. Brian was professional, courteous, timely and gave quality service. I dont give an A when it is not so. I really appreciate the efficiency and timeliness of the appointment, punctual and professionalism. I also appreciate how thorough the process was and the explanation I received regarding the service I would receive. Thank you for a job well done. I do hope others will support your bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2021

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! Call me if you need anything. Always here for you

09/29/2020

Ryan arrived on time-well organized, polite and informative. He did an amazing job of getting our carpets cleaned and freshened. He explained what he was doing and how he was cleaning our carpets based on their composition. Our sectional was definitely in need of cleaning and he brought it back to spic and span. I would highly recommend this company. Their pricing was fair and I felt like we defin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house carpet cleaning as well as furniture and area rugs cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/04/2020

Brian quickly contacted me and gave me a quote, easy to speak to and friendly, very detail in what his service will offer. Ryan came on time and was friendly and very thorough in doing his job of deep cleaning my couches which were stained badly and he revived my couches. My carpet was cleaned as well and turn out well. They are like new again. I will use them again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upholstery and carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

08/08/2020

they were perfact best job we have ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2020

06/10/2020

I’m so happy with the results. My kitchen looks like I had a brand new floor put in. Ryan was so friendly and he did a great job. Scheduling was easy too! All around great service. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile & Grout cleaning and area rug

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Photo for Horns Cleaning Services - 1600 N Milwaukee Ave, Lake Villa, IL - 38632224

05/20/2020

Excellent Perfectly done Very pleasant person

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor Cleaning and Waxing

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

05/15/2020

As always, on time, great job and reasonable price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

05/12/2020

Brian Horn at Horn's Cleaning Service did the most thorough cleaning of our carpets ever!! His system for removing the water from the carpet is the most efficient. Carpets were just slightly damp when he left and totally dry in a couple of hours. We are senior citizens. Brian did a lot of small things like using a crevice tool around all the edges of the carpet. We really appreciate the personaliz...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

04/25/2020

They showed up on time and the job was professionally completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2020

03/13/2020

The carpet tech was very professional. Knowledgeable, and I was happy with the finished cleaning. Would not hesitate to hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

Carpet Cleaning. Floor Cleaning & Polishing. Upholstery Cleaning.