Cedar Roofing Co LLC

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since August 2003

B Rated | 52 Reviews

80 installers. Additional email - info@cedarroofingcompany.com. Additional DBA - Cedar Roofing Co LLC., CRC...

NSS Exteriors

20  REVIEWS
NSS Exteriors

NSS Exteriors has been in business since 1966. We use only in-house skilled labor, no subcontractors. We offer FREE inspections and estimates, so don't pay for an inspection! We know how important it is to hire the right contractor to work on your home. Rest assured knowing that our team is thoroughly trained and experts in their field. They are also taught to always leave a job-site cleaner than they found it. Contact NSS Exteriors for a free estimate at 708-385-5815. You can also read more about us at https://www.nss-exteriors.com/why-choose-us.

05/21/2018

Had this company out to fix a leak in my roof. Came out quickly and charged me $460 for the repair. In April I called them because the roof was leaking in the same place. They told me that I would have to pay for another service call and the repair. I explained to him that I paid them less than six months ago to repair the leak and I am still having the same issue. He said they do not warranty the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

01/09/2018

Prompt and honest about work needing to be done. Satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood shake shingles replaced and replacement of gutters.

10/22/2017

Received quote and then a revision based on some updated specifications I requested. Quote was nicely written and covered all the requirements, but was 50% more expensive than the next highest quote and double what I eventually spent. They are just out of my price range.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace flat roof and install new gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

10/22/2017

Very professional-they showed up on time, were polite and neat and worked very hard. A very pleasant experience. They did not mess around-knew what needed to be done and executed it efficiently. Such a nice work crew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new gutters and put permanent gutter guards-(Rain drop) on top to keep out debris.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

09/05/2017

Responsive, easy to deal with. Work performed as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did some cedar roof repairs.

CATEGORY roofing

We specialize in Cedar, Asphalt, Slate, Tile, Metal roofing. Gutters, Gutter cleaning & repairs. Cedar Siding, skylights & carpentry. Service and Repairs and home maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard