All Custom Glass

A62 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since April 2007

All Custom Glass

Lake Barrington, IL 60010

Serving Chicagos Northwest suburbs and the North Shore, All Custom Glass is a full service company with a commitment to excellence. With 21+ years of experience in the industry, we provide the highest quality products and services to our clients. All Custom Glass provides innovative ideas to create elegant & stylish designs for our discerning clientele. Our specialty is frameless heavy glass shower enclosures and custom mirrors, however as a full service glass company, we can accommodate just about any glass need you have. We require 50% deposit on all orders, and the balance is due upon completion of work...

glass repair (60)window replacement (12)home remodeling (6)door installation (2)

03/25/2020

Perfect. Older windows had begun fogging. Meticulous and thorough approach to the job. Hit every deadline. Full site clean up. First class operation; don't hesitate to use

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full window glass replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!

11/15/2019

The Window has been ordered with a 50% deposit

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

CATEGORY glass repair, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

07/08/2019

My experience dealing with this company was very quick, easy, professional from beginning to end. Soon as I requested a quote through Angie's list, I received a response immediately. Scott Thurn, the owner came by to see the damage and measured. Next day I received a written estimate via email (from Michelle who BTW was so good in corresponding). I accepted it. The glass was installed June 10, 201...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had one wing of my kitchen garden window trapezoid shaped glass (double insulated; size 11x35x1) replaced which cracked due to severe cold weather last winter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

11/29/2018

From conducting estimate to placing the order and the installation, everything went smoothly. Professional quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken patio window

CATEGORY glass repair, replacement windows, doors

08/22/2018

These guys are responsive, competitive, and professional. All Custom Glass was onsite quoting within a day of my contacting them. They had a quote to me within hours, and the custom lead time was less than two-weeks. They called me when the materials were in, and we scheduled for install less than 48 hours later. The two-man install team did a terrific install and left a spotless workspace. The si...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having a hard time getting anyone to look at a small, two-wall shower glass enclosure with door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

07/03/2018

From the estimate to placing order to installation, all very smooth and efficient. Great quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the patio door glass

04/18/2018

Great, Company came out, price was fair and the work was done quickly and neatly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some minor repairs to our door, replacing the sweep and the plastic "bead" between the movable and fixed panels.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

04/10/2018

They came out, measured, and got back to me that afternoon with the final price and told me it was a two week lead time. I got a call about two weeks later late on Thursday, called Friday morning and scheduled for Monday between noon and 1. The guys showed up at 12:30 and had the new window pane replaced in about 20 minutes. They were very professional and I thought the price was very fair. I woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cracked pane on low-e window was replaced

CATEGORY glass repair, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

02/01/2018

Wonderful, professional workman who could not have been nicer. Mirrors look great. My only qualm is how they charged $450 to install the mirrors when it took 2 workmen less than 30 minutes to do so. I had already agreed to the contract before the work was done so I could not refuse to pay. If I has known that I was going to be charged $450 for 30 minutes of work, I would never have agreed. Other t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A mirror was put up in our basement gym.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

We try to be efficient whenever possible. The labor charge is not just the time it takes to install the mirrors, there is time fabricating and traveling to and from the job site which overall equates to 2 men about 3 hours. That is how we arrive at $450 labor. I do appreciate the feedback and welcome any questions or concerns.

11/28/2017

Very well. Perfect fit. Handled the sashes carefully as it would have been a big challenge to replace them if damaged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut new window sash glass for some 80-year old window sashes I was restoring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

Photo for All Custom Glass - All Custom Glass, Lake Barrington, IL - 36619206

Custom Shower Doors & Mirrors, Window Glass Replacement, Custom Etched Glass, Mirrored Walls, Tempered Window Replacement, Glass Tabletops, Commercial & Residential Custom Glass.

Auto Glass and mirrored closet doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check