Andersen Mechanical

Angie's List since December 2004

Not Rated| 15 Reviews

JML HEATING & COOLING INC

JML Heating & Cooling Inc. where we provide Chicagoland and Northwest suburbs with a complete range of air conditioning and heating services. No job is too big or too small. Our highly-trained professionals are insured, certified and fully licensed and will provide you the solutions you need as well as the quality you deserve. 2 Year Labor Warranty on Any New Air Conditioning or Heating Systems! We have made a strong presence in our market and are continuously striving to offer the best to our customers, something you will quickly realize when you choose us. JML Heating & Cooling Inc. has achieved success through the use of clarity and the understanding of our customers’ needs. We know that you will find what you are looking for with our heating and cooling services because we stand behind our work and know that we will deliver the satisfaction that you’re looking for.

05/02/2017

They were recommended by a neighbor when we moved in 15 years ago. So I've used Andersen Mechanical ever since we lived here. They're responsive, any problems I've had they are right over to help me. They're practically in my back yard, they are located close by. They're wonderful. I know that they're service is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come out every year and maintain the furnace and air conditioner.

08/19/2015

I have known Bob Anderson and used Anderson Mechanical for years. Bob and his team are fantastic. I always use them for any HVAC issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tested and recharged AC

06/24/2015

They were great.  They're very reliable and trustworthy.  I didn't worry about them being in the house.  If you left them if you need to do some work; they've been in the area for quite a while too.  They were highly recommended from other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them for mechanical work.  The heat went out and they came right out.

12/10/2014

They are fantastic.  The quality of their work is top notch because of the personal attention that they give and the thoroughness.  They explain everything carefully to me that they just do.  They sit down with me at the table afterwards and go over anything that I need to know about my unit or any changes or any cleaning that they do.  They are just thorough, kind, professional and considerate.  ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Andersen Mechanical for my heating services.  His name is Bob.

07/21/2014

Excellent. I have been using him for 6 years, and he is totally reliable, responsive and stands by his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got my Air Conditioners working