A Complete Door Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

5602 Willow Springs Rd

La Grange, IL 60525

We have been in business since 1995, and are one of Angie's List very few award winning providers! We replace and repair garage doors for the entire Chicagoland area. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service. Please mention Angie's List when you contact through email, or phone at 708 606 1495. Residential and Commercial....

Garage Doors (145)

10/22/2019

Mike was fantastic- very quick to respond to my initial message and very knowledgeable. I didn’t exactly know what I wanted/needed and he explained everything perfectly. Our new door looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

08/19/2019

Mike was responsive, knowledgeable, experienced and fast

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had just purchased an older home. The home inspector told me I needed to make repairs to the garage door. Mike, of A Complete Door Service, responded quickly, came out to assess and pointed out in what poor shape the door was in. He quoted a price and showed pictures of the door he could install. He was willing to make repairs to my old door but pointed out that I would be throwing money away. His price to install a new garage door was fair and he did a great job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

06/19/2019

Mike was super fast to respond and went over and gave an estimate the next work day after calling. He came up with a better and lower cost solution than others had quoted and finished the job on time and on budget. His attention to detail and “get the job done” approach as earned my business and recommendation moving forward. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a garage door opener installed and maintenance done to our existing (and quite old) door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

05/06/2019

I've used Mike before, and he's great. He stopped by the day I called him to give an estimate. He was able to work with my schedule. He diagnosed the problem and was thorough in his explanation. He said the job would take about an hour, and it did. He came in right at his estimate. He's my garage door guy forever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix cable and runners on garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

03/18/2019

Mike was awesome. ID’d the issue in less than a minute and resolved even quicker. As he was local already, he didn’t even charge for the visit. I would absolutely recommend this company and wouldn’t hesitate to use again for future garage door needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

11/16/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better experience working with Mike. He was able to come look at my broken garage door quickly and fixed it the next day for a reasonable price. He was even patience and kind with my 3-year old son who had a million questions for him! I highly recommend Mike!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Overhaul

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

10/23/2018

Mike was really great to work with. We have a 90 year old house, with a 90 year old garage. We thought we were going to have to completely reconstruct the garage in order to replace the old garage door. Mike was able to find a reasonable and easy solution that did not break the bank. He did everything he said he was going to do and at the price he quoted. The job was more complex than a typical in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

07/23/2018

Quickly fixed the problem without getting me into extra expenses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door sopped closing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

07/02/2018

I looked up garage door repair on Angie's list. A Complete Door Service had a great rating. Gave them a call. Mike said he would be by in an hour. Showed up on time, evaluated the problem, said he would go pick up the spring and be back in an hour. Returned within the hour, changed out the spring, lubricated and check the operation of the door, and was on his way. Thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of overhead garage door spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

06/13/2018

Mike was pleasant, professional and highly responsive. He returned my calls immediately and called before arriving. He repaired my door, installed my key pad, made product recommendations and ultimately saved me valuable time and money. A total pro! Will definitely be calling him when we replace our garage doors and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix garage door that would not open and replace key pad

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

Garage door replacement & repair. Opener replacement & repair. Garage door panel replacement, opener installation, and more.

Ask for details.