A Complete Door Service

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since September 2009

We have been in business since 1995, and are one of Angie's List very few award winning providers! We replace and repair garage doors for the entire Chicagoland area. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service. Please mention Angie's List when you contact through email, or phone at 708 606 1495. Residential and Commercial....

GARAGE DOORS 360

52  REVIEWS
GARAGE DOORS 360

Garage Doors 360 will remain open as we consider ourselves an essential business. Service, repairs, and replacements of garage doors, electric openers, and other access systems and their components are critical to ensure that necessary movement of people and vehicles is not compromised. We are taking extreme caution as our top priority is the safety and health of our employees and customers. We have and will continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC and public health authorities to maintain a clean and safe environment. We must work together to adapt quickly to new procedures set forth to keep everyone safe. Thank you for your cooperation in these difficult times. We are taking everything day by day so please don't hesitate to give us a call with any questions or concerns. Garage Doors 360 - 708-377-9797 If you're looking for a garage door service to rely on, choose GARAGE DOORS 360. We have the training to handle jobs for any client in the suburbs of Chicago. By hiring us, you can be confident that your garage job will be done right. We strive to complete quality work for every customer. At our Willow Springs, Illinois-based business, we take customer service very seriously. When you turn to us for assistance, we'll do what it takes to give you the results you want. Our garage door technicians will complete your project for a reasonable price.

10/22/2019

Mike was fantastic- very quick to respond to my initial message and very knowledgeable. I didn’t exactly know what I wanted/needed and he explained everything perfectly. Our new door looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door

08/19/2019

Mike was responsive, knowledgeable, experienced and fast

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had just purchased an older home. The home inspector told me I needed to make repairs to the garage door. Mike, of A Complete Door Service, responded quickly, came out to assess and pointed out in what poor shape the door was in. He quoted a price and showed pictures of the door he could install. He was willing to make repairs to my old door but pointed out that I would be throwing money away. His price to install a new garage door was fair and he did a great job.

06/19/2019

Mike was super fast to respond and went over and gave an estimate the next work day after calling. He came up with a better and lower cost solution than others had quoted and finished the job on time and on budget. His attention to detail and “get the job done” approach as earned my business and recommendation moving forward. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a garage door opener installed and maintenance done to our existing (and quite old) door.

05/06/2019

I've used Mike before, and he's great. He stopped by the day I called him to give an estimate. He was able to work with my schedule. He diagnosed the problem and was thorough in his explanation. He said the job would take about an hour, and it did. He came in right at his estimate. He's my garage door guy forever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix cable and runners on garage door.

03/18/2019

Mike was awesome. ID’d the issue in less than a minute and resolved even quicker. As he was local already, he didn’t even charge for the visit. I would absolutely recommend this company and wouldn’t hesitate to use again for future garage door needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Repair

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage door replacement & repair. Opener replacement & repair. Garage door panel replacement, opener installation, and more.

Ask for details.