5TH AVE FITNESS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since March 2006

Good Move Movers

91  REVIEWS
Good Move Movers

Good Move Movers is a moving and storage company located in Elmhurst, Illinois. We specialize in local residential moving. We also have temperature controlled, fully licensed and insured warehouse. Our prices for local packing and moving are always competitive and our storage pricing is prorated per day. We also do overnight storage to accommodate closing days. All moving professionals must pass background checks.

07/09/2014

5th Ave Fitness has been to my house four times, and they always arrive within the time window they scheduled.  The same service man has come on all occasions.  He is a friendly and personable fellow, and knows how to service a treadmill.  I have always been satisfied with his work.  He also gave me good advice on how to lubricate the machine.  The movers lost the power cord, and he loaned me one ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to move a treadmill from the basement of one house to the basement of another.  The treadmill was too big to move in one piece.  5th Ave Fitness disassembled and packed the treadmill for shipment by a mover.  They reassembled the treadmill at the new house.  Since then I have also had 5th Ave Fitness do some repair work on the treadmill, however this is not included in the cost .

CATEGORY moving companies

12/23/2008

It went very well. The repair person was able to come the next day. I was given a two hour window for his arrival and he arrived right in the middle of the time slot, even though there was a snow storm. He looked at the treadmill, took off the cover and diagnosed the problem. He advised me of the price and gave me several hints to extend the life of the new drive belt. I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced drive belt and tuned up treadmill.

CATEGORY fitness equipment

EXERCISE AND FITNESS EQUIPMENT REPAIR AND SERVICE, SELL AND REPAIR PARTS, HOUSE CALLS, TUNE-UPS, AND MAINTENANCE.

WE DO NOT SELL EXERCISE EQUIPMENT.WE ARE NOT A GYM OR HEALTH CLUB