Best Windows Inc

A202 REVIEWS

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2009

1112 Cleveland

La Grange Park, IL 60526

We provide high preformance windows at a much lower cost because you deal direcly with me John Wrzesinski the owner. My lower overhead allows me to pass significant savings on to you Our windows come with a Lifetime warranty parts and Labor non pro rated for original owners on non commercial properties. A + rated with the Better Business Bureau with only one resolved complaint over since November of 2006 with over 40,000 windows stalled since joining the BBB....

Windows (201)Doors (13)General Remodeling (10)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (4)Siding (4)Decks and Porches (2)Insulation (2)Roofing (1)

11/15/2019

John and his crew were informative and professional. A crew of four spent the whole day in 30 degree weather replacing 14 windows. The windows and installation look great and could feel the difference in the house the evening after they finished. Good windows and a great value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

02/01/2019

Best Windows did an excellent job start to finish. John showed up on time for the estimate. The windows came in when they said they would. The installers were so professional, respectful, and timely. The work they did was outstanding. They took pride in the quality of their work, including every detail. They completely cleaned up as if they were never there!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 14 double hung windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

Thanks for your kind review respectfully john

11/16/2018

John the owner/salesman was easy to deal with, he has a no haggle sales approach and was still the best price of four bids. The windows were ready inside of six weeks and the installation was done by a top notch crew. They stayed late to complete the work in one day. The clean up was immaculate inside and out. Some of the crew even took there shoe's off when entering the house without being asked ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
14 windows replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

Thank you do much for your very kind review respectfully john

10/14/2018

John came out for an assessment. He was very informative and his pricing was competitive among marketplace. After getting various quotes, I decided to work with Best Windows, Inc. John's team was able to install all the windows completing the project in one day! Best Window's customer service is top notch and I will work with them again for my next window installation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replacement majority of the windows in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

Thank you for your kind review respectfully john

10/13/2018

It did not go. I contacted them by text and he said that he would get back to me with pricing. I even reminded me. He never did. Oh well. On to the next company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two windows replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

I am sincerely sorry i dropped the ball i have no excuse. i hope whomever does your windows does an excellent job. Respectfully john wrzesinski president best windows

08/18/2018

Called to school appt for estimate and within 2 days had owner out for estimate. I looked at 3 other companies and was slightly concerned that Best Windows was so much less. But decided to go with them and I am quite happy I did. I was told windows would be ready in 4 to 5 weeks (I had a large customize size window that 2 companies could not meet my requirements). 4 1/2 weeks later got a call for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 8 windows and a sliding glass door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2018

Thank you so very much for your kind review! Respectfully john

03/19/2018

Couldn't have been better. John gave us a fair price and a good guarantee, and Steve and his crew were professional, punctual, and friendly. Everything happened just the way it should have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We replaced 18 windows in our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

01/18/2018

My wife and I found Best Windows due to their positive online reviews. Upon talking with John who is the owner, we found out he installed Kensington HPP products. I started researching the products and really liked what I saw from Kensington HPP. I decided on getting 2 sliding patio doors with heat mirror glass. John also went above and beyond to let my wife and I visit a home which had a similar ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding patio doors

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2018

11/29/2017

The installation went very well. The installers were friendly and did a great job installing the windows. They look great and I can't wait to work with John again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replace 9 windows in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

Thank you SIR for your very kind review. Live long and prosper! Respectfully john

11/15/2017

Went great, all 15 windows were replaced in about 4 hours. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 15 windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

Thanks so very much for your kind review and taking the time to write it. I am sincerely greatful. Respectfully John

Residential windows, roofing, siding, decks & patios. and Remodeling.

window repair