DuPree Construction Co

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since May 2014

Since 1990, DuPree Construction Co. has served greater Will County, Grundy County and DuPage County, IL, with custom designed and installed siding, soffit and fascia. We’re so certain that our professional installers will produce a flawless finish that we offer a 5 year labor warranty. When quality matters, DuPree Construction delivers! Our focus and pride on our work means that we have many satisfied customers. We’re licensed, insured and references are available. Please call and schedule a free proposal today to beautify your home's exterior! Additional e-mail: dave@dupreeconst.com, lori@dupreeconst.com...

Next Door & Window

256  REVIEWS
Next Door & Window

Here at Next Door and Window, we a ready to bring you the best options for your new window and home door project. Next Door and Window has the best windows by Marvin, Integrity, Marvin Infinity and Sunrise. Wood Clad, Vinyl and Fiberglass Windows and Entry and Patio Doors by Albany and Provia. Next Door and Window will have one of their highly trained professionals meet with you and discuss all the possible options for your window and door project, they will then provide you with a FREE NO OBLIGATION quote for your project. Best of all, Next Door and Window will paint or stain your window and trim to match any color you need with our paint match program. Most others leave the project for you to finish with paint or stain, but, at Next Door and Window we do that for you! Next Door and Window also provides the best installation procedures and materials to make certain your project is done right and we back it with the industries best warranties. We have a full team of installation and service professionals to answer your questions…fast! If a visit is necessary to your home we will work around your schedule within a half-hour window of time to handle your issue quickly, often within 24 hours. We have over 25 trucks in the field to serve you fast. We are there when you need us. Additional DBA - Wolt Window & Door. Additional showroom addresses: 815 E. Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60563, & 718 E Rand Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60004.

Award 2019
Offers by Next Door & Window on Angie's List

09/02/2016

Dave DuPree was working on a home down the street from me. I called his office and he promptly came by to give me a quote. I never met Dave, but his guys showed up on time, were professional and courteous and did a really nice job on my home. When they left, it was like they were never there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had fascia and gutters replaced on my home.

12/01/2015

Wonderful! Very responsive, quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, soffit, fascia, gutters

10/30/2014

This work was done after a had a new roof put on by another company.  It's time for a new roof again.  The gutters and soffit still look great.  No problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed seamless gutters downspouts, 680.00.  Ventilate all soffit and installed aluminum soffit and fascia cap to all eaves.

CATEGORY gutter repair

I ran into this customer who noticed our company logo on my jacket. He mentioned that we had installed his soffit and gutters 22 years ago in 1992 and he was still pleased with them. I'm not sure why it shows April 2014 as the install date, but happy to hear that our work is standing the test of time.

10/21/2014

Fantastic! Workers were prompt, polite, and professional! Cleaned up area completely when work was done. Job was finished on time and under budget!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace damaged cedar siding. Included all necessary flashings, fasteners. All debri removed. Owner spent a lot of time explaining siding options. Very nice.

10/17/2014

Dave the owner, went over all of my options with me and showed me samples as well. My soffits and gutters are white but my siding is clay. Dave suggested doing white downspouts until they reached the siding and then have clay color on the piece that extends down the siding. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Dave was professional and knowledgeable. Lori who handles the paperwork portion...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a partial brick partial sided home. My old siding was faded and cracked. The new siding has insulation which will help me save on my energy bills, and it also helps muffle sounds from road traffic.

CATEGORY siding

Siding, soffit & fascia. Gutters, downspouts & eaves. Windows. Entry & storm doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available