America's Backyard Fencing & Decking

B 26 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2017

1909 South Briggs Street

Joliet, IL 60433

At America’s Backyard we understand the value that is placed on your family's outdoor enjoyment, that is why our team of professionals takes the time to understand your vision and needs for enhancing your backyard.Whether it is a fence or deck, we guide you through our process of installation and materials used. We discuss all options with you to make sure you are purchasing exactly what you want and need....

fence company (26)decks & porches (3)dog fencing (2)driveway gate installation (1)

11/13/2020

We had a fence installed last month and couldn’t be happier. The crew was amazing and did a great job! Our dog loves being in the backyard and running around. Thanks for a great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

11/11/2020

Picture this…they cut the Nicor Gas Line completely through AND the Cable/Internet for my whole neighborhood. A dozen neighbors from all around were out complaining about the potent gas smell a block away, and the fact they were all disconnected from cable and internet. My next door neighbor is unhappy that they piled up the 250 feet of my old fence on her front lawn. 18 trucks are on my street in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aluminum Fence Installation

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Photo for America's Backyard Fencing & Decking - 1909 South Briggs Street, Joliet, IL - 39016071

09/29/2020

We got a fence and deck installed by America's Backyard when we first moved into our new home and we couldn't be happier! From the salesman to the installation crew everything was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence and Deck Installation

CATEGORY decks,fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/28/2020

I can’t say enough about these guys! Not only do I think my fence looks amazing but I get comments from my neighbors on a daily basis. America’s Backyard is my top choice when friends and family ask for fencing recommendations. So glad I chose them for my fencing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

D

05/25/2020

I would love to let everyone know how my project went with this company. However, after talking with the secretary TWICE and not receiving a phone call back for a quote I have nothing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

05/12/2020

We were very happy with America’s Backyard, from the first interaction we had with Chris, to the workers who came to install the fence and did a beautiful job. The owner himself even came by to make sure the job was going well. Great company and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alum Fence Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

05/04/2020

My wife & I built our dream home and added a pool, so we needed a fence. We went with America’s Back Yard, and We are very grateful we did. The professionalism and the quality work is why if I ever move & need another fence. I am calling them back again. Very happy my wife & I. Big Thumbs up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

04/30/2020

Americas Backyard installed a wood fence at our home in western springs and they did a great job! Very professional and we love our new fence!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

D

04/14/2020

Nobody but A&M showed up.Everybody on quarantine here.I hired a freelance handyman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
small fences&gates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

08/06/2018

We called America's Backyard to repair a fence that they installed in 2004. There are multiple posts that need to be replaced. Our fence is leaning and creating gaps that our dogs have escaped through. Although we paid for the service 3 months ago, the service has not been performed. They have scheduled the service at least 5 times, but have never been out to complete the job. Each time that we ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018