Leonard and Six Plumbing

Angie's List since June 2012

B Rated | 5 Reviews

FJ MURPHY & SON INC

F.J. Murphy and Son, Inc provides outstanding Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling (HVAC), and fire sprinkler services for residential, commercial, and institutional market in the greater Springfield area and throughout Illinois. We also, provide piping, refrigeration, and welding services. With over 14,500 customers and 69 years of experience, we know how to offer affordable pricing and the best service in the industry. Whether you need inspection, repair, maintenance, or design and construction, we are ready to go to work!

02/11/2015

if you want overpriced incompetent work this is the provider for you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All they had to do was replace a shower faucet. It took them 3 visits to finally do this. Not only was the work not punctual. Instead of just doing the job they took a dump in the toilet and left it since I assume were too D*** stupid too flush the toilet.

01/02/2015

He's just a very good person, an honest man and won't take advantage of any situations.  He was very reasonably priced.  He replaced our water heater with one that was even nicer than what we'd had before.  We now have a 40 gallon tank.  We have no more problems with hot water.  I feel he has been trustworthy enough that I don't even have to be home for him to come and do the service for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a flood in June, and Mr. Leonard fixed our sump pump and replaced  our water heater.

07/13/2013

It was a weekend afternoon and I decided to replace my kitchen faucet. I turned the valves to shut off the water and disconnected the old faucet from the water supply. After draining the lines, I started to work on the faucet. However the hot water supply would not stop dripping. I called Mr. Leonard who tried to walk me through turning the water off in the basement. Nothing I tried worked. I even...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
turned of the water and replaced valves so that I could replace the kitchen faucet

D

06/10/2013

Upon departure they said they could clean it up for an additional $16.00 per hr. for workers. They Showed no regard for my house and tracked mud between rooms. They could hardly wait to leave.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater and repaired bathroom plumbing. Left a muddy floor and hole in wall with no plan to repair it as part of job. It was an additional cost after the fact.

06/15/2012

They were very fast to get here. They came when they said they would. They were quick at what they were doing. They didn't leave any mess. They cleaned up well after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leonard and Six Plumbing replaced the leaky faucet. He supplied the faucet also.