GROUT MASTERS

A 69 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since April 2003

PO Box 774

Itasca, IL 60143

Moldy shower? Need a bath or floor tile spruce-up? Make your shower look fresh, white, and clean WITHOUT remodeling. We've been in business since 1995 proudly woman owned and operated grout restoration and cleaning company. We're not a franchise and my main repairman has been with me for over 10 years. Call us today for your free estimate....

tile installation (67)flooring (4)marble and granite (1)woodworking (1)

10/08/2019

The service was good. He did a good job. He was on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He re-grouted the master shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks very much for your review. Very much appreciated. I will let the workman, Mark know as well. Sincerely, Lisa Malmquist-owner

11/07/2018

It looks great. Changed color of grout from white to gray. Makes a total difference. I am now happy with my bathroom. Before I felt like I needed new tile. Now it looks like new. Saved a lot of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile floor regrouped and color changed. Tub and vanity caulked

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for your nice review! We really appreciate that you took the time to let us know! Sincerely, Lisa

06/12/2018

Kitchen grout lines they did an amazing job. Looks brand new. Shower stall floor grout. That I really needed done, once they finished the kitchen floor, they informed me they couldn't clean the shower stall floor. They gave me money off what they originally quoted, but I really was counting on them to clean the shower stall floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of grout lines in kitchen and shower stall floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

05/29/2018

The folks at Grout Masters are amazing and very professional. Everything from working with Lisa on setting the appointment and her explaining the project and the work that will be performed to Mark who came out and did all the work. Mark is very professional and explained the work in detail to me and was a very nice and kind person. I had to leave to go to work and was able to trust him to perform...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower regrouting, recaulking and heavy cleaning

CATEGORY ceramic tile, marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your kind words and nice review! I will tell Mark and I know it will make his day!

04/27/2018

Great. Called them and they answered right away. Even came over the same day to do estimate. We scheduled for the following week. They were on time and did a great job. We are going to hire them back in the summer to clean and reseal the grout in our bathrooms and shower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair grout in kitchen and hallway. Clean and reseal kitchen grout.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for the great review! I will let Mark, the workman know too. It will make his day. Sincerely, Lisa

04/02/2018

Excellent service, reasonable prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
grout in a couple rentals and some caulking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

04/02/2018

I was very satisfied with their work. I would recommend them to anyone. I feel they are a relaible company that is dedicated to doing a good job for a great price. In one of the showers, I had a mold issue and the technician did a thorough cleaning and let it sit overnight to dry. Then he came out the next day and did another cleaning to make sure they got all of it. The owner also sent me a thank...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam cleaning and re grouting,

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

10/17/2017

They were responsive, professional and the work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regrouting and recaulking of shower tile.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for your positive review. I really appreciate it. If we can ever be of service again do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Lisa Malmquist, owner

10/10/2017

Mark and Lisa were awesome to work with. Mark was thorough, professional and clean. We got an offer in 6 days at our old home. We liked their work so much that we had Mark come back to caulk & grout 2 bathrooms/showers in our new home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caulking and tub resurfacing 3 bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for your review. I really appreciate it. Enjoy your "new" baths, and if you ever need anything would be happy to help with that in future! Lisa Malmquist, owner

08/24/2017

Mark came by to take a look. First he pointed out that sanded grout was used when it should have been unsanded. We set up the app & he matched up the color perfectly. Took a little over 3 hrs. Did a really nice job. Explained how to seal the grout in 48 hrs. Very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The grout in my shower was cracked with a lot of mold & mildew

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for your great review! I really appreciate it and I will tell Mark. I'm sure it will make his day! Lisa

RE-GROUT & RE-CAULK SHOWERS, TUBS OR COUNTERTOPS, CLEAN & SEAL TILE FLOORS, CHANGE THE COLOR OF GROUT, TILE REPAIR. Call today for a free estimate.

TILE INSTALLATION, BATH REMODEL. TUB REFINISHING & COUNTERTOP INSTALLATION.