Animal Medical Center of Itasca

• Angie's List since December 2005

07/27/2017

Pretty much whenever I call they are always available. They have plenty of appointments available. I have gotten pretty good advise from them. The time that I get there to when I see the doctor is less than 5 minutes. They are very nice, and very good. They do fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check up. Rabies shot and good well check.

09/25/2015

When I returned home from work I saw that my dog was sick and had thrown up in the house (first accident in 7 years). I called the vet's office and they were about ready to close.  I left a message for the doctor who called me back.  After some discussion it seemed best to take her to the 24 hour emergency care to get treated.  Then he agreed to see her at his office even though it was late. I rac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog was very lethargic - not eating or drinking. The doctor met me at the medical center and gave her an IV as well as several shots and medication.  By the next day she was back to her old self.

11/04/2014

She is very good and the office staff is very friendly! The office and environment is clean and nice looking. She was very courteous toward me and my puppy. I will be going back in a couple weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shots and other check up work for my puppy

06/23/2014

I've used these folks several times now for checkups for my new puppy. They have been great, and best of all my puppy loves to go there (even if he gets a shot:-) Supply prices are reasonable also (e.g. flea collars, fish oil, etc.).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checkups, shots, micro chip.

01/28/2014

I really like our vet. I had to pay more because I had some extra x-rays taken. The vet that we worked with was very professional and she took a lot of time with me. She explained some things and gave me some extra information that we needed. She took care of everything at that time. She was very good at handling our dog. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal Medical Center of Itasca did some x-rays, shots and general check-up.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary including ultrasound & X-ray.

Similar businesses in your area...