Doggie Styles Pet Grooming

Angie's List since July 2014

Doggie Styles Pet Grooming Inc, the grooming shop where pet care is always our priority. We offer a full range of pet grooming services, including cat care. Doggie Styles offers a loving atmosphere for your pet, from a full staff of experienced groomers who are committed to providing expert scissoring and attention to every detail. We specialize in all breeds of dogs and cats. We provide premium services you and your pet will appreciate at competitive rates. Because we understand that your dog is an important family member, we make it our mission to treat every dog like they're our own....

09/19/2017

11/13/2015

Great!!  They were very friendly, nice with the dogs.  The haircuts were just what I wanted, and the prices were very reasonable.  So glad I found my new groomer!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full grooming on my 2 dogs.  1 lhasa mix and 1 west highland terrier

02/04/2014

Everything was great.  I have used this groomer many times and would NOT change.  The dogs are not caged and have a playroom while they wait to be groomed or wait until Mom or Dad picks them up!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Katy groomed and cleaned my Westies teeth...not just a brush, a regular cleaning as vets do but without that expensive anesthetic Katy also bathed and ground down my Boston's nails and cleaned his teeth also...(did my Westies nails also)..

Doggie Styles Pet Grooming