Bentz Electric Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8904 Clinnin Ln

Huntley, IL 60142

At Bentz Electric Inc,you will get personal service with exceptional care. Bentz Electric Inc has been providing quality service in the Chicagoland area for the past 19 years. We deliver the quality installation and service that your home deserves, and you demand....

electrician (122)lighting installation (39)ceiling fan installation (19)

03/13/2020

He came because my electric bill is over $100. He also told me to take old bulbs out and put new one. He did a good job. He fixed all receptacles, all of them. He also gave me valuable information. He took his time. He was a pleasant guy. He's coming back to bring me new light bulbs. I paid $125 and it was worth it. I would recommend him to anybody. He also checked circuit breaker and showed me sw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did exterior-interior electrical receptacles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

02/14/2020

First class service and professionalism. Quick response and quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded voltage

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

01/08/2020

Steve was great to work with actually was able to come earlier and get the job done! Did a clean install and helped us replace an outlet that had gone bad. Would recommend again!! Thanks Steve!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 240V outlet for EV charging and replacement of GFCI outlet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

11/20/2019

Fast professional installation and quick too. Steve and Bill were easy to work with and very knowledgeable. I would use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hang ceiling fans

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Photo for Bentz Electric Inc - 8904 Clinnin Ln, Huntley, IL - 38244822

11/11/2019

My hot tub circuit breaker was tripping and it was going to be EIGHT DEGREES tonight. If I didn't get this fixed, my tub would have frozen and that would have caused significant damage. Steve took my call this morning while he was on another job, determined what I needed and told me he would be there near 3pm to fix it. He texted me when he was on his way, arrived on time, fixed the problem - and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a broken circuit breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

09/28/2019

Steve called us back right away and was very fast and efficient with services. Excellent communication. Will use him again for any electrical needs we have

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot tub installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

09/20/2019

I am very pleased with the results of all the jobs. The two fans are back in working order, and I love my newly lit laundry space. I had been concerned with the lighting fixtures I had chosen, so I contacted Steve prior to his visit, sending him a picture. He immediately responded and assured me that they were appropriate for the space. We set up an appointment for a few days later. Steve has done...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two ceiling fans were not working properly. I also wanted a large florescent light in my laundry room to be replaced by 3 new LED ceiling lights.

CATEGORY lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

09/18/2019

I've used Steve a number of times over the last couple of years to run new circuits in my basement and garage. He's friendly, on time and always professional. I will absolutely use again any time I need electrical work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric run to garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

09/12/2019

We have hired Steve several times and this time he installed 3 ceiling fans, 5 lighting fixtures. He also advised us of and corrected improper electrical connection in attic (extension cord!) done by contractor from prior owner for radon mitigation system. We appreciate his expertise and quality work, and would not hesitate to hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install ceiling fans and lighting fixtures

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

09/12/2019

Steve assessed rooms and made excellent suggestions for # and LED type of lights - for energy efficiency and proper illumination. Had used him prior and pleased again with fair price and quality service. Will use again for more work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recessed lighting in several rooms

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Electrical Services - Lighting, Lutron Dimmers, Ceiling Fans, Under Cabinet Lighting, Pool & Spa Hook-Ups, Stand-By Generators, Custom Pendant Lighting, Troubleshooting & Repairs, Cable, Internet Networking, Phone Wiring, & Garage Lighting.

NA