A NEW IMAGE CLEANING INC

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2007

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. CHARGES FOR 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Restoration Techs

Restoration Techs, Inc. is a full service restoration company specializing in water damage, fire & smoke restoration, mold remediation, content cleaning, bio-recovery / trauma cleanup, and reconstruction. We provide 24/7 Emergency Services and work with all insurance companies.

11/25/2008

All of the equipment is left outside and everything goes through a long hose. They are very punctual and an extremely professional company. He came highly recommended to me and I would recommend him also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He comes out and cleans my carpet for me regularly.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

11/25/2008

They did a very good job with the upholstery. I am always very pleased with the quality of their work. They are very punctual and professional and I like them a lot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have come out to my house to clean the upholstery.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

11/07/2007

I have used this Nathan several times to clean my carpets. I can usually get an appt. within a week. He is punctual, neat and efficient. He moves the heavy furniture and puts it back with little foam risers underneath to keep the furniture off the damp carpet. I think the price is excellent for the work performed and I have recommended him to several others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire 4 bedroom carpet cleaned, furniture moved and put back in place.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

02/02/2007

Heavy equipment remains outside in the truck with hoses for fluid and vacuum coming into the house. Weather was very cold so open front door was covered with "blanket" which had holes for hoses. This seems to allow for superior suction, quicker drying time, and much less noise during the process. Nathan gives detailed advance estimates. I had not gotten competitive bids as he had come recommended ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of carpet on two staircases, two bedrooms, dressing room, large hallway, large rug, as well as three pieces of upholstered furniture with multiple cushions.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING. WATER DAMAGE.

TILE OR HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING.

Satisfaction