Mazzotti, Dr. Ann E

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Paul V Caputo DDS

25  REVIEWS
Paul V Caputo DDS

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org.

04/30/2015

She is good. I've been going to her for years for teeth cleaning and she keeps my teeth in good shape. They give good advice for proper hygiene and maintenance.

01/05/2015

She is very meticulous and does very good work.  She is much focused and very precise.  Everything has to fit exactly.  I think she is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Right now I'm going to Dr. Cuadros.  She did a crown for me when I last visited her.

10/30/2014

I have been using her for the last 3 months or so. Her entire office is all women, there is not a man in there. She's great. She is very attentive and very personable. Her availability and punctuality are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Ann Mazzotti for dentistry.

06/23/2014

She's very quick,  you don't have a long wait time in the waiting room, she gets the job done and you're in and out in half an hour. She's really painless and the best dentist I've ever had. The office is very organized, you barely wait more than 5 minutes, the staff is very good and she is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Ann Mazzotti in January of this year for a 3 month cleaning. She did a lot of filling and replacement work for me in the past.

04/11/2014

They are just quick and on time. That is the main thing for us because we both have children so we need somebody who is able to get us in and out, and they do. It is clean and modern. They take our insurance. That is the main reason why we went with her. My husband has been with her for forever. She is not very personable, but the office is clean and they are timely. As far that goes, that matters...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Ann Mazzotti is our dentist. My husband goes to her regularly more than I do.

General Dentistry