Eldridge & Eldridge DDS

Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 3 Reviews

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. ...

Mui, Dr. George

16  REVIEWS
Mui, Dr. George

George Mui, DDS, LTD provides high quality dental care to it's patients in a warm, comfortable environment. There are two dentists in the practice, and Dr George Mui and Dr Robert Hessberger have both been in practice for over 25 years. Our doctors pride themselves on making sure you are informed about your dental treatment before it begins, and nothing is done without your approval. We will work with you to improve your dental health and get your perfect smile! We treat all members of your family, and specialize in nervous patients. http://www.abgd.org/ https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp

12/31/2014

It went very well. The office is a beautiful cozy environment. The staff are professional, attentive and friendly. The procedure was quick and painless. I would highly recommend Dr. Edldridge and his dental team, especially the hygebist, Charlesetta Pulse!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a cavity filled.

07/19/2012

My wife used Eldridge & Eldridge dental services. Dentist was painful. Had dental problems with the teeth worked on. She will never go back. Pain - hurt. Do not recommend these dental services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife used Eldridge & Eldridge dental services.  Dentist was painful.  Had dental problems with the teeth worked on.  She will never go back. Pain - hurt.  Do not recommend these dental services.

08/13/2009

I was a walk-in the first day and his office was closed and I think he was doing some paper work, but he let me come in took care of me. His office environment and staff are good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Eldridge & Eldridge fro our dentistry. The last visit there was in April or May of this year.

Dentist/Oral Surgeon