Midwest Kitchen Depot Inc./Fab Five Inc.

A10 REVIEWS

Founded 2015

14126 Camdan Rd

Homer Glen, IL, 60491

Not sure where to start with your kitchen or bathroom remodeling project? We can help! * We offer free in-home estimates. * Our expert sales staff has 30+ years of experience- no project too big or too small! * We have designers on staff to help with your selections! Call us today to get started! * We accept all major credit cards, and now have financing available!...

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (10)General Remodeling (1)Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Marble and Granite (1)

04/13/2019

This company far exceeded expectations! Very detailed work, communication was open and very frequent. From top to bottom everything was done right. Our kitchen and living room are amazing and turned out much better than we thought it would. Time of contruction was fast and efficient. There was no wasted time period, and we were updated throughout the entire project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and living room remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

03/20/2019

Everything was great. The kitchen turned out beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

03/05/2019

Everything went very well, from the initial estimate through the construction process. Went quicker than expected and looks great. Best part there were no hidden charges and the project came in on budget. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

03/04/2019

These gentlemen Tom and Phil worked with me and my insurance company to design, price and rebuild engineered glued hardwood flooring throughout the first floor of my home and installation of granite countertops in my kitchen. They and their employees were top notch pros from start to finish. I was extremely pleased with the final result and would hire them again with no hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of hardwood flooring. Due to water damage.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

02/12/2019

It was wonderful, timely, the quality and materials are good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a kitchen renovation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

02/11/2019

My new bathroom looks amazing! New granite in Dallas White, dark cabinets, new shower doors, and subway tile. It's beautiful. Tommy and his team were flexible when we adding new lighting and mirrors after the project had started. They provided excellent communication and kept us posted on updated timelines. We really appreciated their efforts to make sure we got the bathroom exactly the way we wan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

02/11/2019

I had a full Kitchen remodel from start to finish planning, design, installation everything went better than my expectations, highly recommend using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

02/11/2019

Tommy and his crew were very professional gave me a quote got the job done on time and on budget. There were some challenges to this project Tom made me very comfortable going forward with his company I would definitely say under-promise and over-deliver

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

02/08/2019

It was awesome. Resolved all of my hiccups. Very happy with this company. Very patient with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

01/24/2019

They're excellent. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019