Larson Eye Center Ltd

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2008

Your complete medical and surgical family eye care specialists. With offices in Downers Grove and Hinsdale, Illinois, Larson Eye Center has been providing the greater Chicago areas of Naperville, Oakbrook, Burr Ridge, Darien and LaGrange with personalized and attentive eye care since 1985. At Larson Eye Center, it is our professional commitment and personal goal to see that you and your family receive the highest quality eye care possible. We pride ourselves on our board-certified physicians, family eye doctors, experienced and well-trained staff, "state-of-the-art" technology and commitment to our community. We also offer a full range of pediatric ophthalmology services, including children's back to school eye exams. There are 9 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified go to abop.org....

Paul V Caputo DDS

25  REVIEWS
Paul V Caputo DDS

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org.

02/12/2016

Have returned several times to have lenses reinserted or adjusted due to hard use or accidents.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave my Wife and I eye exams, and made glasses for us in a timely manner. Also, made lenses for my sunglasses from another provider. Staff is wonderful, friendly and professional.

CATEGORY eyeglass repair,ophthalmology,optometrist

07/28/2015

I fell on a Saturday, called and left a message. They did get back to me on Monday and had an opening on Tuesday for me to se the doctor. The doctors and staff are just wonderful; very kind and pleasant.  Everything checked out fine and with the help of Linda at DG, I have a really great looking pair of glasses.  Larson Eye Center has been taking care of my eyes (and my husband's )  for years and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was just about time for my one year checkup when I fell.  What a spill!  Five stiches were needed over my left eye and my glasses were destroyed. I was very concerned and needed to have a complete exam on my eyes.

06/17/2015

I was new to the practice and picked the spot based on a convenient location and reviews.  It was fine and will return for my next exam.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual exam

02/17/2015

The doctors there are very good. They're friendly. The staff is wonderful. They take really good care of you. They're very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're my eye doctors.

02/03/2015

The staff here is so helpful and cheerful!....especially Elizabeth and Rachel who helped me at this appointment. They are great. The entire staff is great!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glaucoma follow up

CATEGORY ophthalmology

Ophthalmology, Optometry, Medical & Routine Eye Exams, Pediatric Eye Care, Kindergarten Eye Exams, LASIK, Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Management, Diabetic Eye Care, Retinal Disease Management, Retina Surgery, Plastic Surgery, BOTOX, Juvederm, Latisse, Contact Lenses, & Full Service Optical Shop