Hinsdale Orthopaedics - Hinsdale

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since October 2008

Hinsdale Orthopaedics has served the community for more than 65 years and is one of the most highly respected orthopaedic groups in Illinois. Our internationally recognized physicians are sought out for their medical and technical expertise. Hinsdale Orthopaedics provides quality orthopaedic treatment and care to thousands of patients each year. Our physicians' extensive experience allows us to provide in-depth expertise and a team approach for the highest level of care....

07/05/2018

Excellent. Dr. Justin LaReau used an anterior approach and recovery is proceeding rapidly with only minimal to moderate discomfort.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total hip replacement

CATEGORY orthopedics, hip replacement

11/27/2017

Excellent. The team that examined me was thorough and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Orthopedic check

CATEGORY orthopedics, knee doctor

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you were happy with our services.

08/07/2017

Dr. Dworsky was very knowledgeable and helpful. I brought an MRI of my hip issue. He spent much more time explaining the pictures for me to understand where my pain is coming from than any doctor I have ever seen. I am currently in physical therapy and we will see if it helps.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have several issues. First, I was sent to Dr. Daley. He referred me to his colleagues for 2 different issues because he only does knee and hip replacement. I have seen only one, Dr. Dworsky, because I have a co-pay for every visit and that can become expensive.

CATEGORY orthopedics, hip replacement

C

09/15/2015

When I went, he wanted his own x-rays, and also did a sleep apnea test. He charged me $355 for it, and I went for my leg!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Romano after an auto accident.

CATEGORY orthopedics

11/24/2014

He has a lot of experience. He is good. His assistants come and explain everything and then he comes in later to see if there are any other questions. He explains everything well. Whenever they have an opening I just get in.  He did really well with my daughter and have heard amazing things about him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am using Dr Daley for my knee surgery and he did my daughter's ACL.

CATEGORY orthopedics, knee doctor

Comprehensive diagnostic testing, surgical and nonsurgical treatments, specialty clinics, physical and occupational therapy and rehabilitation, pain management treatments & high field MRI.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, American Express, Financing

Similar businesses in your area...