First Fence Inc

HILLSIDE, IL 60162

PVC Precision

PVC Precision

fence company202060126
Fences should be a natural extension of a home's beauty and design. This fence style blends seamlessly with this home.

15 employees. Uses house crews and sub contractors that have been with them over 10 years. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. Family owned & operated. Additional contact: chris buenz. Additional phone number 847-998-1930...

fence company (194)driveway gate installation (16)woodworking (4)door installation (2)decks & porches (1)

08/11/2020

Horrific customer service. Extremely arrogant and condescending. If you do not live in the city of Hillside expect to be treated and talk to as someone who doesn't matter. In my first conversation I was told they would not consider my business, they only had time for repeat customers. I thnk her for her time and hung up. She used caller ID to call me back and stated how dare I hang up on her. Then...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair - possibly replacement

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

06/30/2020

They were on time and did a wonderful job. Meet all our expectations and then some! We are very happy with our new fence!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New vinyl fence

CATEGORY fencing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

Photo for First Fence Inc - 10 N ELM ST, HILLSIDE, IL - 38682673
C

06/18/2020

Politely explained that they are working 3 months out and are only working with existing customers. Which didn't help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing repair

CATEGORY fencing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

04/15/2020

Excellent work---Eric did a terrific assessment and had several very good suggestions that we followed. The job was completed quickly, neatly and thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of fence at back of yard, including new posts and gate

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

04/07/2020

Unbelievably smooth project. Everything should be this easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom chain link dog run (with pitched chain link roof) off the service door of the garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

03/04/2020

The fence looks absolutely amazing! The entire process was smooth and installation was completed in one day! I would definitely recommend First Fence to anyone looking to install a new fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New fence install

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

11/01/2019

Eric came out and provided an estimate for our new fence installation. He arrived within the timeframe that was scheduled. He took all necessary measurements and answered all my questions. He was very knowledgeable and offered some ideas about the layout. I had the estimate later that same night. His estimate was within range of another estimates. Very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Fence Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

10/31/2019

I moved to my house in Elmhurst 4 years ago which has an existing fence. Part of my fence blew down so I reached out to multiple fence companies about repair options. Of the companies I reached out to, First Fence was the only one that got back to me and had a consultant on site that day. When they came back for the repairs, the team was very professional, cleaned up and was as if I never had an i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/31/2019

We’ve used First Fence for two of our homes and have been equally satisfied with both outcomes. They’re timely, professional and their quality of work is always so impressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/29/2019

It went great. I will admit that the project did get delayed but it was due to weather and their inability to work outside with cement. They really did a GREAT JOB! I don't normally do reviews but they earned it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New vinyl fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Cedar, Pvc, Aluminum, Iron, Railings, Chain Link, Guard Rails, Gate Operators, Arbors, Perolas, Brick Columns & Prestaining. Repairs

Masonry, Stone Block Retention

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
10% OFF RETAIL PRICE
Life time on workmanship, materials vary