Dixons Dirt Stoppers

A6 REVIEWS

9424 S 83rd Ct

HICKORY HILLS, IL 60457

At Dixon's Dirt Stoppers, our IICRC certified technicians go above and beyond to ensure we provide the best service to our customer and approach and leave every job with a satisfaction guarantee....

Carpet Cleaning (4)Pressure Washing (2)Upholstery Cleaning (2)

10/22/2019

They were very neat and did a perfect steam cleaning

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing of my white garage door and all white trim on my brick home

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

09/17/2019

The owner personally came to evaluate my carpets and couches. The carpets are 9 years old and the couches are 13 years old. They did a great job cleaning them, ever stain came out and they look like new! Everyone was very professional and they took their time to make sure no spot was missed. I will definitely be using them in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

Thank you very much! I'm glad you were happy with the service.

05/25/2019

From initial meeting to the actual project - prompt, responsive and professional. Will recommend Matt to everyone that I can. Great job done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash bricks and mortar front of house and chimney.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

Thank you for the review! I’m so glad to hear you were happy with the service. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

04/12/2019

It went well no complain. The price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean my carpet and upholstery.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

04/12/2019

They are great and professional. Everything was clean out and the price is affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean my coach and carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

04/03/2019

Everything was explained as to was needed as well a free estimate prior to the services being completed. Extremely personalable and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this company and will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed pet stain removals and stains from spills from my children in our carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

At Dixon's Dirt Stoppers, our certified Carpet Techncians and Fabric and upholstery specialists provide high quality carpet and upholstery cleaning, which includes a Hepa filter vacuuming, Pre-treatment, steam cleaning with a conditioned rinse, and an accelerated drying. In addition, we provide Tile and grout cleaning service and Pressure Washing service.

Not Applicable