ALENIA EXTERIORS

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since July 2006

Not Rated| 81 Reviews

Alenia Exteriors Home Improvement Company specializes in siding, windows and doors installation, roofing, gutters, fascia and soffit, painting, flooring, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement finishing. Licensed with the State of Illinois general and roofing contractor. and bonded. When we visit your home, we become acquainted with your personal tastes and desires. We will consult you and we will make recommendations according to your needs and budget....

CSR Home Improvement

Established in 1993 and based in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. Available for A to Z services with 25 + years’ experience in home remodeling and renovation.

06/01/2016

He knows his stuff-- is very knowledgeable. He arrived on time as promised and fixed everything as requested plus more

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had severe water damage to our siding and front door. Our patio door was incorrectly installed by another contractor (not found through Angie's list) Todor came out to assess the situation, made recommendation for the fix. He came back out with his crew replaced the damaged siding and front door and repaired our patio door and at a price we, working class people, could afford. I am very grateful that we would able to locate him through Angie's list and we will be using him for future remodeling jobs.

CATEGORY siding, doors

12/21/2015

Great job Was very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed door

CATEGORY siding, doors

12/13/2015

Our house,built in 1944, needed many repairs: cracked exterior paint on the main house exterior boards, broken vinyl siding on the addition, back door stairs and landing displaced by tree roots posing a safety hazard, old and drafty windows. We wanted to have all these problems fixed by a professional and had other contractors come to give us their opinions and estimates over the course of last ye...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a new deck, removed concrete steps, replaced part of the siding with cement board and painted exterior wood siding, installed 4 windows and one patio door, replaced 1 exterior door and 1 garage door.

CATEGORY decks, garage doors, insulation, plumbing, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, house painters, doors

It's always very motivating to read such great feedback about projects we've completed for our clients. It was pleasure to work for you and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and final outcome.

07/22/2015

I needed 17 windows replaced and installed in an apartment unit. I contacted Todor to get an estimate on just the installation since I had already purchased the windows. He gave me a very fair price and we set up a time for him to come out, pick up the windows and install. I also had to coordinate the schedule with my tenant in order for this to happen smoothly so he gave me some possible dates he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 17 windows

CATEGORY siding

05/28/2015

did job as described; no problems at all; work was done in one week time which was fine with me; did want him to put in metal hand rail but he said that he had never done that before;; this was an added job, not the original job ordered and I appreciated his honesty: cost above included materials which he did give me a contract for the work before beginning;

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
  took out wood deck approx 20 x 20 feet and hauled away; leveled ground and put in sod 20 x 20 feet;  put in concrete area for trash cans approx 6 x 4 feet; put in two concrete step on stoops; added boards to gate so dog could not get out under gate; concrete stand for airconditioner and leveled ground for airconditioner

CATEGORY decks, siding

EXTERIOR REMODELING - WINDOWS, DOORS, SIDING, FASCIA & SOFFIT, ROOFING, GUTTERS, ETC. INTERIOR REMODELING and CUSTOM CARPENTRY- BASEMENT & BATHROOM REMODELING, PAINTING, TILE, FLOORING, INTERIOR TRIM AND FINISHES, DRYWALL, INSULATION

ask for details