Dany Tree Service Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

44W 251 US Highway 20

Hampshire, IL 60140

Dany Tree Service specializes in tree removal, trimming, land clearing, stump grinding, and spring and fall clean up. No job is too big or too small. We install brick patios, side walks, and retaining walls. We also offer planting, mulching, and edging. Firewood is available for delivery or pick up. We are FULLY INSURED with over 15 years of experience. Contact us today and discover why we are the area's best Tree and Landscaping Contractors!...

tree service (88)firewood company (7)landscaping (4)mulch delivering (1)

12/11/2019

I found Dany Tree Service by accident when I discovered that a closer supplier of firewood had run out seasoned firewood in the beginning of November. Anyhow, I called Dany Tree Service. The gentleman who answered the phone and helped me with pricing and scheduling was a pleasure to work with. And, then the delivery came within the time frame that we agreed upon. As well, the gentleman who dropped...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered a full face cord of Oak.

CATEGORY firewood, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

Photo for Dany Tree Service Inc. - 44W 251 US Highway 20, Hampshire, IL - 38280670

11/26/2019

Generous portion delivered and stacked in time frame promised,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased 1 face cord of wood delivered and stacked

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

11/20/2019

Just happened to come across Dany's on Angie's List while searching for a good, affordable solution for wood for the winter. So happy that I did! The quality of the wood was fantastic, they got it to me within a day, and the young man who delivered it was absolutely top-notch - stacked it wonderfully and was very polite. And the price was terrific! Can't recommend them enough for firewood! Will tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cord of firewood for winter

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

D

11/06/2019

Weirdest thing. The wood does not burn well. I have to run the gas starter under it and the wood really does not catch on fire well. If I turn the gas off the fire goes out quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Firewood delivered

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

10/18/2019

Great ! Dany is where quality, quantity, dependability and professionalism meet. Best around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing trees & shrubs, minor landscaping, laying down mulch

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

10/17/2019

From the point at which I approved the proposal, it took them only 2 weeks to schedule the work and get it completed. They started arriving at 7:30a on the stated morning, as I was leaving for work. I wasn't there to observe, but my trusted friends and neighbors across the street said they were a sight to behold: a convoy of 3 large trucks, 5 guys, and a clear understanding of the task at hand. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove 2 trees, trim 2 large trees, and grind all the branches

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

08/13/2019

Work completed in one hour on day of quote. Negotiated proposal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed seven stumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

07/13/2019

It went very well. Their quote was the lowest BY FAR. Junior texted me during the process to see how it was going. He was professional and respectful throughout the entire process. He was honest, responsive and flexible. I cannot say enough good things about Dany Tree Service. HIGHLY recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a dead tall red oak tree cut down and stump grinded

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

10/18/2018

They did a great job trimming all the branches of a huge oak tree that were hanging over my and my neighbors home as well as over electrical lines. Not an easy task...they also cleaned up really nice. I would hire them again. Good work at a decent price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trim of a huge oak tree in my yard with ranches hanging over my home and electrical lines

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

10/10/2018

Wow !!!! Excellent crew and job. These people know what they are doing and I would recommend Dany to anyone who has trees to remove or thin out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees removed and thinned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

Winter Emergency Tree Removal as necessary Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Land Clearing, Stump Grinding, Seasonal Firewood, Spring And Fall Cleanup, Brick Patio Installation And Repair, Sidewalk Installation And Repair, Retaining Wall Building, Planting Services, Mulching, Edging, Landscape Architecture, Shrub Work, Consultations & Designs.

Call for Details