Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since June 2010

Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM is located in Gurnee, IL, just outside of Chicago offering great prices, rebates and incentives for new & used Dodge Chrysler Jeep cars, trucks, vans and SUVs. We're here to help you find the right vehicle for you. No matter your credit situation, our specialists can help tailor a finance package to fit your needs. Our certified service technicians will keep your Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM running and looking like the day you bought it. We offer a wide range of car repairs and service updates including general repairs and maintenance, factory recalls and warranty service on all models. From oil changes, transmission service and brake repairs, to tire rotations and even engine repair, Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep has you covered....

MD Auto Solutions

22  REVIEWS
MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

02/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service my car. They're timely and don't create more problems.

12/03/2015

03/27/2013

I had issues with the transmission on my grand caravan. They quickly noted that it was due for a software update. After, they test drove the van and the transmission shifted smoothly. They did not charge anything. Thank you gurnee dodge.

03/03/2012

I called on Friday 3/2 to see when I could bring my car in for an oil change and to find out why the windshield wiper fluid squirter (highly technical term!) was not working.  I ended up leaving a message for the service department.  A few hours later, they returned my call and said I could bring in my car within the hour.  I was greeted right away upon entering and Frank entered my service reques...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an oil change for my 2008 PT Cruiser as well as replacement of a windshield wiper fluid nozzle on the hood.

CATEGORY auto repair

New and used car sales, New and used car service and repair, Auto Financing, Parts & Accessories sales,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover